ppt of launching of a new softdrink

sweta_agg79

Egypt - The tourist destination marketing efforts

Hey Friends!!!

Am working on a marketing project Egypt - the tourist destination

can anyone help me with the data or links relating to the above mentioned topic. I require data in terms of demand analysis of tourist visiting egypt, tourist segmentation, swot analysis, other tourist destinations share, tourist trends in egypt, marketing tools to promote egypt as tourist spot..

Sweta

raviraj

plz send this ppt to me as soon as possible bcoz i have to present it on 8 sep 2007 so plz

my mail id is ......email ids not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

unaiza

hey plz send me ur project dat is ppt n hard copy on email ids not allowed i need it urgently

shreedevi.a

hi, actually im working on a project of launching of energy drink, so i wanted to see how would it be for a soft drink so that after referring this may be it will help me in my project

kunal_ask

thankx...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

delhihunter

bro , can u send me this on my id , so i can have some idea bout this pro...
my id is email id not allowed