plz help!!want a topic in marketing of dairy products

saritaroy

hi to all

Currently I am looking for a topic in marketing for my project.The company for which I am doing the project handles dairy products..............

Plz suggest me a good topic of recent times on which I can prepare my project .Plz help me....................

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
The major task for marketing of dairy products would be BTL (below the line) promotional activities and aggressive distribution channels.

abhishek_verma

Barring a few, most of the dairy firms in both private and public sectors are chiefly engaged in procurement, processing and distribution of liquid milk in lose or in pouches in urban and semi-urban markets following scarcity of local source of procurement and supply. Large scale eviction of cowshed from cities like kolkata has further added into the problem. Though milk marketing has been gaming importance over a period of time, it is still at its nacent stage. Milk marketing activities are broadly distribution based and production bound.

As an impact of free - market economy, competition has been intensified in the dairy sector. New competitors small or big are trying to enter into the market with better techonology and innovative marketing plans and strategies.

Since things have been already started changing in recent time, you should not have as such any problem in getting a current as well as a relevant topic on marketing in the diary sector.

if you are selective, about your topic, you may either approach leading diary firms like Amul, Mother Diary, Metro Diary, Nestle, Britania, etc. where you may also get a topic in the field of marketing of milk based dairy products like ice-cream, butter, cheese, chocolates, etc. which fall center the preview of FMCG.

Abhishek Verma
Marketing
Accord School of Business

You can even get a live-project on marketing in the area of pricing, distribution, product - market development and strategic marketing.