Area sales manager Guide / FMCG sales & Distribution / Field management

aiwajima2000

Hi
I'm working with a pharmaceutical company as Area sales manager handling otc products like Kids health drink a rival competitor for Junior Horlicks & complan. I want to adopt the sales & distribution stratergy followed by fmcg companies like coke, HUL, Marico etc. Can any body provide me good materials on FMCG Area sales manager guide book/ Field management/FMCG sales & distribution module in lines with fmcg operations? Which will enable me to increase our brand presence & share in the market.
I'm already handling a team of 7 sales officers in chennai & rest of tamilnadu. Who are handling distributors & ensuring the product availability in kirana shops , general merchants, chemist, super markets , Dept stores etc. As our company has strong background in ethical selling only and i have no prior exp in consumerisation. I'm looking for some good materials on fmcg distribution module like territory management- coverage and preparing a master coverage plan for each distributors, training our sales officers in field mangament , merchandising , in lines with fmcg distribution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
Hi
I'm working with a pharmaceutical company as Area sales manager handling otc products like Kids health drink a rival competitor for Junior Horlicks & complan. I want to adopt the sales & distribution stratergy followed by fmcg companies like coke, HUL, Marico etc. Can any body provide me good materials on FMCG Area sales manager guide book/ Field management/FMCG sales & distribution module in lines with fmcg operations? Which will enable me to increase our brand presence & share in the market.
I'm already handling a team of 7 sales officers in chennai & rest of tamilnadu. Who are handling distributors & ensuring the product availability in kirana shops , general merchants, chemist, super markets , Dept stores etc. As our company has strong background in ethical selling only and i have no prior exp in consumerisation. I'm looking for some good materials on fmcg distribution module like territory management- coverage and preparing a master coverage plan for each distributors, training our sales officers in field mangament , merchandising , in lines with fmcg distribution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hope this is helpful to you...
follow the link

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...t/4403-marketing-project-coca-cola-india.html

Hello guys, great work. However there are numerous of factors needed to be considered in fast moving consumer goods. The main purpose of FMCG in advertising that they advertised their product on television.Television is their main source of promoting product which also uplift the sales of the product. However, Maggi which is completely banned in India was also an FMCG product.

Hi

Hey friend, thanks for sharing such a nice information with us and i am sure it would help many students. Well, i am also going to share a document for explaining the FMCG sales & Distribution in more detail.

Attachments

• FMCG sales & Distribution.pdf
    88.6 KB · Views: 5

kailashvarma

Hi......
Thank you for sharing nice information. It is helpful. As a distributor company, you have to know about the kind of product or service that will be distributed by you based on organizations that are working with you. For more info check it - almayadistribution.ae