100 marks project on Automobile

arun thakur

hey..can u plz tell me how to see n download the project? i hav to submit a project on automobile industry of india within 3 days...

ppsingh

hi..i am a new member. i want to receive a copy of this project on autombile industry as i am currently working on a similar project on demand forecasting of santro/i10 as part of my MBA in LBSIM

savio13

MP Guru
hey..can u plz tell me how to see n download the project? i hav to submit a project on automobile industry of india within 3 days...

Hey buddy,

You need a project on automobile industry..

TO DOWNLOAD:
1) Go to forums tab (its on left side on top after you click on home)
2) Go to PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT
3) Click on a topic you need
4) You will see various links on a number of subjects
5) Select the one needed...(there'll be an icon of a pin indicating that there is an attachment for download)
5) Open the link .... see the message ... and below the message will be the link for download of file

TO UPLOAD:
3) Click on a topic you need to upload topic on
4) Now you will see a button called a "NEW THREAD" ...click it..
5) A message box will open where you must give your topic description and later upload file by clicking the attachment button (symbol of pin)
6) After doing it ... Click "submit new thread"

Any other queries ... please free to respond...

Check this out:

www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics/69508-project-automobile-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/miscellaneous-project-reports/10436-google-page-ranking-automobile-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics-eco/109978-indian-automobile-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/miscellaneous-projects/44833-automobile-four-wheeler-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics/1348-automobile-industry.html

savio13

MP Guru
how yo see the project n download it plz tell me i need a project on demand analysis n i have to submit it tomorrow

Hey buddy,

So you require a project on automobile industry.. And want to do demand analysis ...

TO DOWNLOAD:
3) Click on a topic you need
4) You will see various links on a number of subjects
5) Select the one needed...(there'll be an icon of a pin indicating that there is an attachment for download)
5) Open the link .... see the message ... and below the message will be the link for download of file

TO UPLOAD:
3) Click on a topic you need to upload topic on
4) Now you will see a button called a "NEW THREAD" ...click it..
5) A message box will open where you must give your topic description and later upload file by clicking the attachment button (symbol of pin)
6) After doing it ... Click "submit new thread"

Any other queries ... please free to respond...

Check this out:

www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics/69508-project-automobile-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/miscellaneous-project-reports/10436-google-page-ranking-automobile-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics-eco/109978-indian-automobile-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/miscellaneous-projects/44833-automobile-four-wheeler-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics/1348-automobile-industry.html

savio13

MP Guru
thnx.. do u hv ne info on cement/retail/steel industry.. leme kno..

HEy Sweta...

How are you...

Here's some info on steel industry.... Steel industry has grown since the need for equipments, structures and automobiles, etc has grown...

Here are a few links:

www.managementparadise.com/forums/introduce-yourself/71217-kamdhenu-steel-steel-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/infosystems-mis/27707-erp-implementation-project-report-erp-implementation-tata-steel.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/final-100-mark-project/5360-steel-sector.html

raazan

hey buddy i need yr help in completing my summers project, will u plz sent me the project on automobile sector.

thank you