Foreign Investment

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
aditi-000 said:
want info on ISSUES OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT / TRENDS OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT
pplz help its vry urgent
hi aditi ru doing bms.ok see now india is growing rapidly at a rate of 8%per year which is much ahead of usa that is usa growth rate is 3.5% as compared to india and there fore there is huge inflow of FDIsandFIIs in the country.now although cac that is capital account convertability is not fully convertible but its is expected that by 20010 it can be fully convertible.and what u want i will help u

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi.u all want to know regarding foreign investments i will help u now . in the week before last, the tarapore committe set up by the govt to create a road map for full capital convertibility made public its recommendations.now as govt is heading towards full capital convertability which has its merit and demerrit but as far as foreign investments r concerned it is expected to rise in comming years if govt coverts the full capital account convertability.:SugarwareZ-191:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
foreign investments r concerned it is expected to rise in comming years if govt coverts the full capital account convertability

Where do you think the investment will be ?

Real estate? stocks ?

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
there is lot of scpoe of investments on real estate and as well as stocks.but real estate has a good future as far as fdi is concern for lot of foreign investors r atteracted towards real estate for it is a booming sector

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hey man....just remember the Golden Words.." Capital is only Produced Means of Productions.." hence invest your Money in only Money.....ther ecan be a Short term growth in Estates and even in Stocks.....but see that you add value to the business......

sp500trading

I have been investing my money in local stocks.Now i have planned to invest in foreign countries.Can anyone suggest some useful tips.

want info on ISSUES OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT / TRENDS OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT
pplz help its vry urgent

When a company or individual from one country spends in assets or ownership stakes of a organization located in another nation is called foreign investment. Well aditi, i am uploading a document for you which contains information on FDI in more detail.

Attachments

• Foreign Investment.ppt
    2.5 MB · Views: 0