Managerial Economics 1 & 2

Shreejith

W.T.O (WORLD TRADE ORGANISATION)

HELLOO... EVERYBODY...!! DO ANYONE HAVE A PROJECT ON WTO. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AS I'M STUDYING IN 2ND YR B.M.S AND WE HAVE GOT THIS PROJECT. SO IF ANYBODY HAVE THIS POJECT PLS DO UPLOAD IN THIS SITE. :)

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hi shreejith,
The project is already there on the website under eco ka section.
Put in an intro abt yourslef in the relevant forum if you can. and dude WTO comes under ECONOMICS .. u put a question in marketing
Laterz :?

pranav_bms

Project Work

Hey every1
im making a project on Mohenjadaro and Harrappa civilizations for the subject Indian Management.
Kind of have a lot of information but m confused on how to relate it to the current management scenario. So if ne ideas on how to go bout it, then pls reply. Once the project is made i will surely upload it on the site for others reference...
thank u

Nitin1987

Pranav, Hi.
Well relating is a little difficult. But i would suggest the fact that Indian Companies are reactive so was the Harrapan civilization. One of the main reasons attributed to their downfalls is lack of military poweress against the Aryans migrating into the country. The were architects and great administrators but lacked a militaristic mind to defend themselves. If u know the phrase - "If u desire peace prepare for war" - Harrapans did not do so. Hence u can link them and give a detailed explaination. And when the Aryans attacked they were not prepared well enough to fight the war ready Aryans
Hope this solved your questions. If you think your question is not answered properly then please elaborate on the question.
- Nitin :D

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Management Economics

Post your questions and queries for Management Economics or help others by replying to this topic

vishal1986

guys.... i need urgent help ... the topic is....
TEXTILE SECTOR----> Effects of FFI, Govt Policies & Decisions, Quota System, Excise Duties, Taxes, Changes in the different Policies..etc.etc... and the effect of all these oon the TEXTILE SECTOR..plzzzzzzz help

can add me on...<< Email id deleted by admin >> or mail me the info to the same mentioned id or just post ur reply here...ill get bac immediately...plz ..asap...

VISHAL. B---SIES COLG--Sion east

Last edited by a moderator:

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Quata system- from 1948-1990 there was licensing raaj and quata system, where the owner of the industry has to take permission from the government for opening the industry and the owners had to again ask from the government that how much production he can make. Government only decides the prices of the products

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
vengabeats said:
Quata system- from 1948-1990 there was licensing raaj and quata system, where the owner of the industry has to take permission from the government for opening the industry and the owners had to again ask from the government that how much production he can make. Government only decides the prices of the products

wht is this yaar................................

vishal1986

guys...i hv been waitin since long for ur help but no 1 has even replied once...should i expect ne help in cumin 1-2 dayz or leave the hope....plz guys..help me out...my request is posted above...already..its regarding textile sector..

TEXTILE SECTOR----> Effects of FFI, Govt Policies & Decisions, Quota System, Excise Duties, Taxes, Changes in the different Policies..etc.etc... and the effect of all these oon the TEXTILE SECTOR..plzzzzzzz help

can add me on... << Email id deleted by admin >>or mail me the info to the same mentioned id or just post ur reply here...ill get bac immediately...plz ..asap...

Last edited by a moderator:

vishal1986

hey nitin...thx Q so much for giving those links...on textiles...its defenitely gonna b of gr8 use 2 me..thxs a lot....

Regards
Vishal

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
PEST analysis on insurance sector

hey guyz.......
i urgently require help on the topic of PEST analysis of the indian insurance sector.
i actually hve cllected some matter but i cannt somehow relate it properly.........
if ne one has ne links or info on this then plz rply asap.......
bye.....

vishal1986

vishal1986 said:
guys...i hv been waitin since long for ur help but no 1 has even replied once...should i expect ne help in cumin 1-2 dayz or leave the hope....plz guys..help me out...my request is posted above...already..its regarding textile sector..

can add me on... [email protected]/hotmail.com or mail me the info to the same mentioned id or just post ur reply here...ill get bac immediately...plz ..asap...

frnds..i hvnt got ne help yet...not much time left frnds for me 2 complete the project..plz help

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
vishal1986 said:
frnds..i hvnt got ne help yet...not much time left frnds for me 2 complete the project..plz help

well it is not completely good to depend on the website itself it will effect ur progress ok no hard feeeling its for ur know good.........we can give u just hints , like how to do it .................... enjoy ..and best of luck with ur project...