recent trends-sectoral composition of india's national income....

roshcrazy

MP Guru
frienz i hv a project on

can any1 pls guide me wht all info cud i include; suggest a nice way to introduce n conclude d topic...

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: help plsss!!!!

1st talk abt India n its stats like hw Agri still dominantes the economy grwth... den continue with post liberalization n hw thinks changed after that..n hw impotance is getteing shifted to industrilisation.

roshcrazy

MP Guru
Re: help plsss!!!!

1st talk abt India n its stats like hw Agri still dominantes the economy grwth... den continue with post liberalization n hw thinks changed after that..n hw impotance is getteing shifted to industrilisation.

hey thnx friend for ur help..but u're a lil. too late i gues...this prjkt ended way bk last yr.....3rd july 2007 post :big_grin:

Re: recent trends-sectoral composition of india's national income....

The topic is unique and nice but, i hope you might have missed the project to upload it. Well, i like all your projects because they are authenticated and perfectly crafted. Hope you will post it as soon as possible.

:SugarwareZ-280:

Re: recent trends-sectoral composition of india's national income....

frienz i hv a project on

can any1 pls guide me wht all info cud i include; suggest a nice way to introduce n conclude d topic...

Hey friend, thanks for sharing the project report on sectoral composition of india's national income and i am sure it is going to help many people. Well, i am also going to upload a document which would give more detailed information and i am sure you would find it useful.

Attachments

• sectoral composition of india's national income.pdf
    461 KB · Views: 0