Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Management Of Small Scale Industries

BMS 200 mrk university project on Indian Cotton Textile Industry

Discuss BMS 200 mrk university project on Indian Cotton Textile Industry within the Management Of Small Scale Industries forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; Hey everyone, Being a BMS student, i have chosen the topic for my 200 mrk university project as "Evolution of ...

BMS 200 mrk university project on Indian Cotton Textile Industry
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Pratik Gadia
gadiapratik is an unknown quantity at this point

gadiapratik
Student of BMS at S P JAIN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH
Mumbai, Maharashtra

BMS 200 mrk university project on Indian Cotton Textile Industry - September 18th, 2010

Hey everyone,
Being a BMS student, i have chosen the topic for my 200 mrk university project as "Evolution of indian cotton textile industry" along with a case study on 'Siyaram silk mills ltd.' \. i would be glad if anyone could help me out with the same.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: BMS 200 mrk university project on Indian Cotton Textile Industry
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jiten Mazee
jitenmazee is on a distinguished road

jitenmazee
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at HAKIM ABDUL HAMID UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Re: BMS 200 mrk university project on Indian Cotton Textile Industry - December 31st, 2015

Hey pratik, as per my knowledge India is the contributor of around 25% share in the world trade of cotton yarn and 3rd largest producer of cotton in the world. You asked for the project so i am uploading a presentation where you will get detailed information on Indian cotton textile industry and helps in your project.
Attached Files
File Type: ppt Indian Cotton Textile Industry.ppt (222.0 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)