Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT > Management Of Co-operatives

Procedure for Preparing, Processing and Sanctioning Projects

Discuss Procedure for Preparing, Processing and Sanctioning Projects within the Management Of Co-operatives forums, part of the PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT category; Any institution/individual who is eligible to apply under this scheme has to forward their/his application with a project proposal in ...

Procedure for Preparing, Processing and Sanctioning Projects
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Procedure for Preparing, Processing and Sanctioning Projects - October 13th, 2010

Any institution/individual who is eligible to apply under this scheme has to forward their/his application with a project proposal in prescribed application form to the Convener (i.e. concerned State/Regional Director of KVIC).The application, duly scrutinized will be placed by the Convener (i.e. the State/Regional Director) before the Empowered Committee.

The Empowered Committee will evaluate the application and sanction them, if found satisfactory. Should available funds be limited, the Empowered Committee will prioritize them and sanction in sequence. The following points would be given special weight-age while sanctioning the projects.

(i) Multiplier effect of the project – i.e. whether there is possibility of many individuals/institutions benefiting.

(ii) The initiative and drive shown by the applicant for this project reflected by way of (i) previous own efforts in this line
(ii) additional financial contribution steps taken or willing to be taken for this effort.

(iii) First time projects – i.e. first time applicants are given priority over applicants who have already been given a project.

(iv) Proposals which fit into the themes identified from time to time by KVIC-NID.

Members of the Empowered Committee will be entitled for Sitting fees (Honorarium), travel expenses and contingencies. Details of are being conveyed separately.
Advertisements

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (0)