Discuss Objectives of Self Help Group within the Management Of Co-operatives forums, part of the PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT category; Objectives of SHGs 1. Basically the SHGs are economic organisation. Small funds are raised for day today needs. The saving ...
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Objectives of Self Help Group
Objectives of Self Help Group - October 1st, 2010
Objectives of SHGs
1. Basically the SHGs are economic organisation. Small funds are raised for day today needs. The saving groups when transformed to earning groups not only increase the productivity of women but the credibility also.
2. Doors are wide open to women to understand and gain knowledge about Banking, Gram Panchayats, Zilla Parishad, Law and Judiciary etc.
3. As economical solutions are available, the family structure is maintained.
4. SHG is a good way to stop the exploitation of consumers.
5. Broadening of view is a major gain. The ascending order of family, group, village,Tahsil, Zilla, Zone, State, Nation, World, makes the vision global.
6. Development of self-confidence is achieved.
7. A common platform is available for a dialogue and sharing of views.
Help Others > Network > Grow
Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|Related to Objectives of Self Help Group|
Re: Objectives of Self Help Group
Re: Objectives of Self Help Group - June 3rd, 2015
Advantages of a Self Help group:
1. Meeting other stammerers
2. Encouragement from other stammerers
3. Knowing you are not alone
4. Hearing of other therapies and seeing them in use
5. Talking about your therapy and practicing it
6. Generally exchanging ideas
7. Being able to address several people, up to the whole group
8. Gaining more confidence in speaking and social situations
9. Having people to practice with the telephone
10. Engaging in role play (Interviews etc)