abhishreshthaa

Operations in Call / Notice Money Market
To reduce excessive reliance by urban co-operative banks on call / notice money market, it has been decided that on a daily basis, the UCB’s borrowings in call / notice money market should not exceed 2 per cent of their aggregate deposits as at the end of March of the previous financial year.

UCBs will, however, be free to lend in the call / notice money market without any limit. UCBs will have to report their borrowings and lending in the call / notice money market to the respective regional offices of the Reserve Bank on a fortnightly basis (as per reporting fortnight) within ten days after the end of the fortnight to which they relate).

jiten005

Banned
Operations in Call / Notice Money Market
To reduce excessive reliance by urban co-operative banks on call / notice money market, it has been decided that on a daily basis, the UCB’s borrowings in call / notice money market should not exceed 2 per cent of their aggregate deposits as at the end of March of the previous financial year.

UCBs will, however, be free to lend in the call / notice money market without any limit. UCBs will have to report their borrowings and lending in the call / notice money market to the respective regional offices of the Reserve Bank on a fortnightly basis (as per reporting fortnight) within ten days after the end of the fortnight to which they relate).

Hey dear, i really liked your effort that you made and i am sure that everyone would appreciate your work. Moreover, i have also got some important information on Operations in Call and going to share it with you.

Attachments

• Operations in Call.pdf
    280.3 KB · Views: 0