Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform BMM Paradise for Bachelors in Mass Media Forum > Legal Environment and Advertising Ethics

political advertising campaign in India or USA

Discuss political advertising campaign in India or USA within the Legal Environment and Advertising Ethics forums, part of the BMM Paradise for Bachelors in Mass Media Forum category; I have a project in this subject in which I must study and prepare a report on any political advertising ...

political advertising campaign in India or USA
Old
 (1 (permalink))
nightangel
nightangel is an unknown quantity at this point

nightangel

Institute: Wilson College
Smile political advertising campaign in India or USA - November 11th, 2009

I have a project in this subject in which I must study and prepare a report on any political advertising campaign....I wanted to know any political ad campaigns (their titles and slogans) of political parties in India and USA...( In India,mostly assembly elections) ...Plz help me...
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: political advertising campaign in India or USA
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is on a distinguished road

jitendra05
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at RGTU Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: political advertising campaign in India or USA - January 22nd, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightangel View Post
I have a project in this subject in which I must study and prepare a report on any political advertising campaign....I wanted to know any political ad campaigns (their titles and slogans) of political parties in India and USA...( In India,mostly assembly elections) ...Plz help me...
As we know that advertisement is a way to communicate with the public and at the time of elections, lots of money are spent in political advertisement campaigns and also gives new slogan each time to these type of campaign. For more details, please check my presentation and let me know your feedback.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf political advertising campaign in India.pdf (166.1 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)