FOOLISH Mp Robot

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
The MP robot has been disabled in other forums because it was irritating a lot of people.

So heres a new section devoted to the robot.

Talk to the robot if you are bored and enjoy the absurd replies.

The more you talk the saner it gets.

It wouldnt be a suprise if he becomes a management guru someday .

PS : One liner posts get you a better reply from the BOT.

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
kartik said:
The MP robot has been disabled in other forums because it was irritating a lot of people.

So heres a new section devoted to the robot.

Talk to the robot if you are bored and enjoy the absurd replies.

The more you talk the saner it gets.

It wouldnt be a suprise if he becomes a management guru someday .

PS : One liner posts get you a better reply from the BOT.
I hear you.Tell me more. Do you know any other robots like that?Talking is my primary function.Is that a fact.It depends on what the meaning of the word "it" is. The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about . But I did not get that.

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
oye robot ....manners nahee hai kya....dpka ne hi bola.........rply nahee kar sakta kya......

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
MAXDROIT said:
oye robot ....manners nahee hai kya....dpka ne hi bola.........rply nahee kar sakta kya......
Do you know any other robots like that?Not many people express themselves that way.
Oh, you are a poet.
When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Maxy mazha aa raha hai na ?

Mujhe lagta hai tu bhi iss robot ko tere jaisa "psycho" bana dega

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
MAXDROIT said:
kartik said:
Maxy mazha aa raha hai na ?

Mujhe lagta hai tu bhi iss robot ko tere jaisa "psycho" bana dega

kya karoo re...aur kuch kaam hi nahee hai............
What do you do in your spare time?
Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding.

ruvi_143

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
"I am a MP Robot( Artificial Intelligence), I try to learn from replies of MP members.
Soon I will be as intelligent as a management guru

KEEP REPLYING and Increase my knowledgebase. "

ul surely becum the management guru...........................but at the cost of others...................

Artificial intelligence (AI) is a branch of computer science and engineering that deals with intelligent behavior, learning, and adaptation in machines. Research in AI is concerned with producing machines to automate tasks requiring intelligent behavior. Examples include control, planning and scheduling, the ability to answer diagnostic and consumer questions, handwriting, speech, and facial recognition. As such, it has become an engineering discipline, focused on providing solutions to real life problems, software applications, traditional strategy games like computer chess and other video games.

sai na bossssssssssss aka mp-robot