QUOTES FOR HR PROFESSIONALS

piyazcool

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h1>QUOTES FOR HR PROFESSIONALS</h1>​

1. I have one nerve left and you're getting on it.
  2. To get where you're going, you must know where they're coming from!
  3. Of course I don’t do anything, I’m an idea man.
  4. God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things, right now I am so far behind I will never die.
  5. Are pay raises automatic here or do you have to work for them?
  6. Personnel Director to job applicant: "Retirement Plan? I wouldn't worry about that, you'd be out of your mind to work here that long."
  7. You can name your own salary here . . . I call mine "Fred"!
  8. We're in one of those great historical periods that occur every 200 to 300 years when people don't understand the world anymore, when the past is not sufficient to explain the future. -- Peter Drucker
  9. Of course I have "past experience". What other kind is there?
  10. If you think communication is all talk, you have not been listening.
  11. Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.
  12. A boss is someone who arrives at the office early whenever you are late, and is late when you are early
  13. At every crossroads on the path that leads to the future, tradition has placed 10,000 men to guard the past. -- Materlink
  14. I'm an equal opportunity employer, that's why I'm giving other employers your services.
  15. Around here I have a responsible position . . . every time something goes wrong, I'm responsible.
  16. The closest to perfection a person ever comes is when he fills out an employment application. -- Stanley J. Randall
  17. You can’t talk your way out of a problem you behaved your way into.
  18. Words were given to man to enable him to conceal his true feelings. -- Voltaire
  19. The things that are hardest for us to change are the things that have contributed to our present success.
  20. Temper is what gets most of us in trouble. Pride is what keeps us there. -- Anonymous
  21. PLEASE STAND BY…this presentation is being adjusted to match the experience level of the audience.
  22. I’ll agree to discuss it, if you’ll agree to keep your mouth shut!!
  23. I see your point of view, I just don’t want to see it again.
  24. I kept six honest serving men. They taught me all I knew. Their names are What and Why and When, and Where and How and Who. -- Rudyard Kipling
  25. For things to change, first I must change.
  26. At no time is self-control more difficult than in time of success.
  27. I was qualified to be able to answer promptly – I said “I don’t know.”
  28. Character doesn’t build character – it exposes it.
  29. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
:tea:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Inspirational Quotes

1. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
  2. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
  3. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
  4. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
  5. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
  6. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
  7. The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
  8. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
  9. An unexamined life is not worth living. –Socrates
  10. Eighty percent of success is showing up. –Woody Allen
  11. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
  12. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi
  13. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
  14. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. –Pablo Picasso
  15. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus