Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums The Lounge !! > LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !!

RIDDLES TO SOLVE

Discuss RIDDLES TO SOLVE within the LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; 1. As I was going to the fair, I saw a man with golden hair. He had 3 sons each ...

RIDDLES TO SOLVE
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani
ankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond repute

ankitgokani
Student of BMS at V E S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

RIDDLES TO SOLVE - June 17th, 2008

1. As I was going to the fair, I saw a man with golden hair. He had 3 sons each with another one. How many people were going to the fair? What's the answer?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. A queen bee was buzzing, a worker bee was buzzing, a honey bee was buzzing, and a killer bee was buzzing. How many bees were in buzzing? Answer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.What did you wear the day after yesterday?

4. Twenty seven ducks are going to the pond. Five of them got lost, thirteen of them are staying home, nine of them are at the pond. Where are the rest of them?
5. Tara has $29.00 dollars. She bought 4 coloring books that cost $3.00 each, 4 boxes of crayola crayons that cost $2.00 each. She spend the rest of her money on markers. How much money did she spend on markers?

6. There is a pink single story house and everything in it is pink. The doors are pink, the windows are pink and the TV is pink. What color are the stairs?

7. If you have one pound of rocks and one pound of feathers, which one will weigh more?

8. I have three USA coins. They are not a quarter, nor a dime, or a penny. It adds up to 60 cents. What are the coins?
9. There is a pink house made of bricks, a blue house made of bricks, an orange house made of bricks. What color bricks is a greenhouse made of?
10. If a rooster laid 11 eggs and the farmer took 5 of them and another rooster laid 14 eggs and 5 of them were rotten, how many eggs were left?

Advertisements

Ankit Gokani

All of u plz read dis first

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Disscusion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Press Thanks if u like my post
Friends: (19)
Re: RIDDLES TO SOLVE
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani
ankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond repute

ankitgokani
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Re: RIDDLES TO SOLVE - June 17th, 2008

Answers
1. One. Just me because I met the others on the way to the fair. back

2. One. There is only one b in the word buzzing. back

3. What I am wearing today. back

4. There aren't any anywhere else.back

5. $9.00 on markers. back

6. There are no stairs in a single story house.back

7. They both weigh a pound.back

8. A 50 cent piece and 2 nickels.back

9. A greenhouse is made of glass or plastic, not bricks.back

10. 0. Roosters don't lay eggs.back
We hope you enjoyed our riddles.

Ankit Gokani

Disscusion

Old
 (3 (permalink))
rajeshy05
rajeshy05 is an unknown quantity at this point

rajeshy05

Re: RIDDLES TO SOLVE - June 17th, 2008

really nice puzzles to look around and put your brain to work ..............................
Friends: (0)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani

ankitgokani
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Re: RIDDLES TO SOLVE - June 24th, 2008

some more riddles??????????

# What goes up and down stairs without moving?
# Give it food and it will live; give it water and it will die.
# What can you catch but not throw?
# I run, yet I have no legs. What am I?
# Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red.

Ankit Gokani

Disscusion

Old
 (5 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani

ankitgokani
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

answers for them.........
# Carpet
# Fire
# A cold
# A nose
# A match

Ankit Gokani

Disscusion

Old
 (6 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani

ankitgokani
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

questions
# Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside, throw away the inside.
# What goes around the world and stays in a corner?
# What gets wetter the more it dries?
# The more there is, the less you see.
# They come at night without being called and are lost in the day without being stolen.
# What kind of room has no windows or doors?
# I have holes on the top and bottom. I have holes on my left and on my right. And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water. What am I?
# I look at you, you look at me, I raise my right, you raise your left. What is this object?
# It has no top or bottom but it can hold flesh, bones, and blood all at the same time. What is this object?
# The more you take the more you leave behind.
# Light as a feather, there is nothing in it; the strongest man can't hold it for much more than a minute.
# As I walked along the path I saw something with four fingers and one thumb, but it was not flesh, fish, bone, or fowl.
# What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
# I went into the woods and got it, I sat down to seek it, I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it.
# What can fill a room but takes up no space?

Ankit Gokani

Disscusion

Old
 (7 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani

ankitgokani
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

answers
# Corn
# A stamp
# Towel
# Darkness
# Stars
# A mushroom
# A sponge
# A mirror
# A ring
# Footsteps
# Breath
# Glove
# River
# Splinter
# Light

Ankit Gokani

Disscusion

Old
 (8 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani

ankitgokani
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

# It is weightless, you can see it, and if you put it in a barrel it will make the barrel lighter?
# No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
# Only two backbones and thousands of ribs.
# Four jolly men sat down to play, And played all night till the break of day. They played for cash and not for fun, With a separate score for every one. When it came time to square accounts, They all had made quite fair amounts. Now, not one has lost and all have gained, Tell me, now, this can you explain?
# Jack and Jill are lying on the floor inside the house, dead. They died from lack of water. There is shattered glass next to them. How did they die?
# Why don't lobsters share?
# A barrel of water weighs 20 pounds. What must you add to it to make it weigh 12 pounds?
# Big as a biscuit, deep as a cup, Even a river can't fill it up. What is it?
# Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
# He has married many women but has never married. Who is he?

Ankit Gokani

Disscusion

Old
 (9 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani

ankitgokani
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

# A hole
# Silence
# Railroad
# Four men in a dance band
# Jack and Jill are goldfish.
# They're shellfish.
# Holes
# A kitchen strainer
# She lives in the Southern Hemisphere.
# A priest

Ankit Gokani

Disscusion

Old
shariQue ????
sharik is an unknown quantity at this point

sharik
Student of BMS at patkar college
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Institute: patkar college

nice one thanks u hav freshen my mind