Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform The Lounge !! > LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !!

HR Manager Writes a Love Letter to His Girl Friend

Discuss HR Manager Writes a Love Letter to His Girl Friend within the LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; I am very happy to Inform you that I have fallen In love with you since the 12th of March ...

HR Manager Writes a Love Letter to His Girl Friend
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Anjali Khurana
joel.francis.735 is on a distinguished road

whatsup
Manager at Frio Products,
Management Paradise Member
Talking HR Manager Writes a Love Letter to His Girl Friend - October 1st, 2016

I am very happy to Inform you that I have fallen In love with you since the 12th of March (Thursday) with reference to the meeting held between us on the 11h of March (Wednesday) at 15:00hrs,
I would like to present myself as a prospective boyfriend .Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending upon compatibility, it would be made permanent.
Upon completion of the probation, there will be a continuous on-the-job training and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from boyfriend to spouse.
The expenses Incurred for coffee and entertainment would be initially shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses.
However, I am broadminded enough to take care of your expenses account.
Request you to kindly respond within 7 days of receiving this letter, Failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be
considering someone else.
I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.
Wish you all the best.
Thanking you In anticipation,
Yours sincerely,
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: HR Manager Writes a Love Letter to His Girl Friend
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Management Paradise
mp_connect is an unknown quantity at this point

mp_connect
Founder & CEO
Re: HR Manager Writes a Love Letter to His Girl Friend - January 5th, 2017

That is really really funny. Where do you find these?
Friends: (0)