Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform The Lounge !! > LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !!

Citizens and Politicians Of India

Discuss Citizens and Politicians Of India within the LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and ...

Citizens and Politicians Of India
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Jiten Mazee
jitenmazee is on a distinguished road

jitenmazee
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at HAKIM ABDUL HAMID UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Citizens and Politicians Of India - December 27th, 2015

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut.
After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.

The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'Thank You' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a grocer comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community service this week.

The grocer was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'Thank You' card and a bag of fresh vegetables waiting for him at his door.

Then a politician came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.

The politician was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen politicians lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)