ManagementParadise.com : Worlds Leading Management Portal. MBA | Classroom, Boardroom and Beyond

Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Forums - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > The Lounge !! > LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !!

On the topic of Reservation

Discuss On the topic of Reservation within the LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; ET has opened a debate on "Is Premji right to go against job quotas in Wipro?" As expected most of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Advertisements
Old
 (1 (permalink))
amardeep.rishi
amardeep.rishi will become famous soon enough

amardeep.rishi
Reliance infocomm
Chandigarh
Wink On the topic of Reservation - April 24th, 2006

ET has opened a debate on "Is Premji right to go against job quotas in Wipro?"

As expected most of the posts agree with him...
here is someone who put his pt in a v diff way.. )

I think we should have job reservations in all the fields. I completely support the PM and all the politicians for promoting this. Let's start the reservation with our cricket team. We should have 10 percent reservation for muslims. 30 percent for OBC, SC/ST like that. Cricket rules should be modified accordingly. The boundary circle should be reduced for an SC/ST player. The four hit by an OBC player should be considered as a six and a six hit by a OBC player should be counted as 8 runs. An OBC player scoring 60 runs should be declared as a century.

We should influence ICC and make rules so that the pace bowlers like Shoaib Akhtar should not bowl fast balls to our OBC player. Bowlers should bowl maximum speed of 80 kilometer per hour to an OBC player. Any delivery above this speed should be made illegal.

Also we should have reservation in Olympics. In the 100 meters race, an OBC player should be given a gold medal if he runs 80 meters.

There can be reservation in Government jobs also. Let's recruit SC/ST and OBC pilots for aircrafts which are carrying the ministers and
politicians (that can really help the country.. )

Ensure that only SC/ST and OBC doctors do the operations for the ministers and other politicians. (Another way of saving the country..)

Let's be creative and think of ways and means to guide INDIA forward...
Let's show the world that INDIA is a GREAT country. Let's be proud of being an INDIAN..

May the good breed of politicans like ARJUN SINGH long live...

So, what do you think, huh???
Advertisements
Friends: (0)
Related to On the topic of Reservation

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HELP ON RESERVATION SYSYTEM vishalranka Basics of Computers 2 July 26th, 2008 07:25 PM
Why Reservation? ross18 Articles !! 0 March 26th, 2007 12:59 PM
Reservation vengabeats LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !! 4 June 13th, 2006 05:49 PM
why there is reservation only for academic , why nt everywhere, like for job ??? khush Articles !! 4 June 1st, 2006 11:07 AM
Reservation Quota..... Must Read it nikhil sawant Stock Markets Tips & Gyan !! 1 May 1st, 2006 06:43 PM

Re: On the topic of Reservation
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB

Awards Showcase
Re: On the topic of Reservation - April 24th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by amardeep.rishi
ET has opened a debate on "Is Premji right to go against job quotas in Wipro?"

There can be reservation in Government jobs also. Let's recruit SC/ST and OBC pilots for aircrafts which are carrying the ministers and
politicians (that can really help the country.. )

Ensure that only SC/ST and OBC doctors do the operations for the ministers and other politicians. (Another way of saving the country..)
Lol brilliant article... I guess the above 2 should be implented at first..!!

I do second the opinion that reservation in private jobs doesnt make any sense..!! When u already providing the reservations in education than it should be up2 the people that they get themselves placed on their merit..!!

Well i would like to put like this, If i have a small company which need 8 men to work and i jst employee 4 and make them work for seven it ait much a problem ( Infact its the regular scenario this dyz ) but nw if i have to recruit atleast one person frm tht 4 not frm merit but jst because of reservation than i am loosing 2 ppl instead of gaining 1.. If this goes on the India Shining Factor will look very gloomy..!!

<< THINKING MIND >>

"No Management No MP Know Management Know MP"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friends: (3)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
vipinair
vipinair is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: On the topic of Reservation - April 25th, 2006

well if the government is ready to impement the last 2 things with immediate effect...i.e the obc/sc/st doctors and the pilot things....then i would not mind...this thing going ahead...

haha...can this just reach the govts ears????????

-vipin.

death do not be proud...cuz LOVE LIVES FOREVER!!!!!
Old
 (4 (permalink))
successful_cfo
successful_cfo is on a distinguished road

Student
Santacruz(west)

Re: On the topic of Reservation - April 30th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinair
well if the government is ready to impement the last 2 things with immediate effect...i.e the obc/sc/st doctors and the pilot things....then i would not mind...this thing going ahead...

haha...can this just reach the govts ears????????

-vipin.
I rilly fail to understand why do we take it for granted that OBC and SC/ST pple need reservations to be on a high post or gud job? I mean My BF is from ST class and mind u he got a decent Job thru merit He's been toppin in his class thru out... I think week pple need reservations... we should also look at this categories of OBCs and SC/STs... NOT all are dumb....

Thanks & Regards,
Krutagnya
You just can't beat the person who never gives up

Last edited by successful_cfo; April 30th, 2006 at 02:37 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to successful_cfo Send a message via MSN to successful_cfo  
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB

Awards Showcase
Re: On the topic of Reservation - May 1st, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by successful_cfo
I rilly fail to understand why do we take it for granted that OBC and SC/ST pple need reservations to be on a high post or gud job? I mean My BF is from ST class and mind u he got a decent Job thru merit He's been toppin in his class thru out... I think week pple need reservations... we should also look at this categories of OBCs and SC/STs... NOT all are dumb....
No..!! The point is not that all are dumb, the point we are making here is ppl without they own credentials getttin jobs just coz of quota is quite wrong.. Now as u said u knw a person whoz ST and has got a decent job through merit thats jst fine enuff..!! But the question comes tht with quota even the ppl hvnt proved themselves are gettin jobs..!!

<< THINKING MIND >>

"No Management No MP Know Management Know MP"

Friends: (3)