joshi.murgha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Funny Discussions about #APCdecides on Twitter​

APCdecides.jpg

1. #APCdecides may be the first entropic generator towards attaining the #Nigeria we want or the one we would despise even more.
2. This APC nt PDP@naijatrumpet:Stop! No delegate is free,the all come with a price tag,telling us u didn't shed a penny is a joke,#APCdecides
3. There is no preferentialism. No special treatment like the PDP gave to GEJ. In APC,everyone is welcome to contest & participate #APCdecides

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qisJDovJMrQ?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

4. GMB RT @peter_roc: Who are you rooting for? RT @olubunmze: Now this one just stopped the gbedu when I was already enjoying it #APCdecides
5. The worst of all candidates in the APC presidential primaries (if at all there is one) is, by a million miles, better than GEJ #APCdecides
6. Impressive arrangement, kudos to the organizing committee of the APC convention. We shall support whoever wins #APCdecides"
7. We refuse to be divided along tribe and religious lines. If a man shares my values, we are more related than those of my kin. #APCdecides

(P.S. The above tweets / status are taken from social media sites. We don't endorse or support the same)