joshi.murgha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
People are Crazy for #SecretBlueJays. Are you?​

%23SecretBlueJays_01.jpg

1. Jeff Reardon & Mitch Williams #secretbluejays @BlueJays
2. @BlueJays #secretbluejays PICK ME need something nice for the holidays! Thanks
3. @bluejays may make my Christmas a lot better with a #secretbluejays surprise. Right now, I'm stuck studying. 2 weeks to go.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_HJu2evJrPQ?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

4. Have the biggest fan living with me! #secretbluejays
5. Not sure what #secretbluejays is all about, but I never win anything so entering will only increase others's chances! @BlueJays #logic
6. I'm hoping #secretbluejays is a night in @FairmontBanff ... Jeter promised me he showed me the town, but hasn't returned texts... @BlueJays
7. That moment when you realize you are ineligible for #secretbluejays because you are
technically not the age of majority yet

%23SecretBlueJays_02.jpg

8. I wish I could win the #secretbluejays contest. It would be amazing! @BlueJays #bluejays
9. I hear the #bluejays have a #secretbluejays contest. It would be so cool if I won!
10. Really hope AA has saved some money & can sign @DRob30 he would be a great closer for the @BlueJays #secretbluejays

(P.S. The above tweets / status are taken from social media sites. We don't endorse or support the same)