joshi.murgha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Top Discussions on #DrPepperGiveaway at Twitter​

%23DrPepperGiveaway.jpg

1. My goal is to trust God with my life and feel comfort in knowing he has a great plan for my life #DrPepperGiveaway
2. My goal is to be the first in my family to attend college and get the education my parents always wanted for me #DrPepperGiveaway @drpepper

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o8Lip6iA5MI?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

3. #DrPepperGiveaway, she WON. You're 80k short on that check. Don't lie, you assumed she'd lose didnt u? #chestpass
4. Carmelo Anthony doesn't make that many chest passes in an entire game. #DrPepperGiveaway
5. The #DrPepperGiveaway check for the girl only says 20K with her name on it. Dr Pepper didn't think she would win!!!!!
6. It's sad that tuition is so expensive that a corporation can make offering to pay for it a contest on national TV. #DrPepperGiveaway
7. I wouldn't even trust our offensive line to protect Eli in the #DrPepperGiveaway

(P.S. The above tweets / status are taken from social media sites. We don't endorse or support the same)