joshi.murgha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Top Discussions on #Jets at Twitter​

%23Jets_01.jpg

1. What adjustment do you think #Miami's making at halftime? "Weve got to stop the run". So you stick with the run? After 210 yards? Huh? #Jets
2. #Dolphins in playoff mix with win over #Jets
3. Seeing Rex so defeated made me so sad. He is exhausted from losing close games with an inept roster filled with inadequacies. #Jets

%23Jets_02.jpg

4. So does anyone else think @TimTebow wasn't really bad instead that the #Jets are QB killers #QBGraveyard
5. #Jets QB Geno Smith has been listed as questionable for Week 14 with a sore handoff hand
6. So far in his #NFL career, #Jets Geno Smith has thrown 19 TD passes and 32 interceptions.
7. I love all the people who unfollow me because I tell the truth. I am truth. The #Jets are clowns. These be the facts.
8. Rex Ryan now 44-48, 16-31 in his last 47, 14-20 vs. AFC East, now with one more 10 loss season than 10 win in 6 years as #Jets HC
9. Young #Jets fan has already learned the secret to being a Jet fan: hitting the bottle.
10. The #Jets deserve this. Anyone who apologizes in any way for this team is getting blocked, muted and then I’m going to go to work on you.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-VINM0XDNDA?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

(P.S. The above tweets / status are taken from social media sites. We don't endorse or support the same)