joshi.murgha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hot Discussions about #dwtsfinale on Twitter​

dwtsfinale.jpg

1. I am so happy @alfonso_ribeiro @WitneyCarson won the #mirrorball tonight. Congrats to them both. @DancingABC #dwtsfinale
2. #dwtsfinale This season was incredible can't what for next season. @BrunoTonioli have a fabulous Happy Birthday.
3. GDI, I'm glad Bethany & Derek got am encore on their freestyle performance! Freaking love it! ##dwtsfinale

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IMiQ70SrQTk?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

4. still surprised bethany & derek got eliminated last night.. their performance was phenomenal #dwtsfinale
5. Awesome season #dwtsfinale I really wanted @sadierob to win but feel like she won where it counts, people saw the light of Christ in her.
6. Its awesome how in the finale they bring back all the couples. I missed them all a ton. @DancingABC #dwtsfinale
7. Derek Hough told press his sissy Julianne was contracted to judge season 20. Excited? #dwtsfinale

(P.S. The above tweets / status are taken from social media sites. We don't endorse or support the same)