Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform The Lounge !! > LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !!

What is your NiCk NaMe????

Discuss What is your NiCk NaMe???? within the LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; HEllo friends, i have got the idea of this thread from a member of MP with id nick, All you ...

View Poll Results: Do u have a nick NAme?

Yes 20 86.96%
No 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

What is your NiCk NaMe????
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Akash_arny
Akash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the rough

Proprietor at Hariom Traders (Khedia Group)
Management Paradise Member
Thumbs up What is your NiCk NaMe???? - April 6th, 2006

HEllo friends, i have got the idea of this thread from a member of MP with id nick, All you MP members who have nick names, and would like to share it with us, plz post in the thread.

BY the Way i also have a nick n my nick name is ARNY.
Advertisements

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit my yahoogroups for nice mailz.

MY Threads:

Friends: (5)
Re: What is your NiCk NaMe????
Old
 (2 (permalink))
MAXDROIT
MAXDROIT has a spectacular aura aboutMAXDROIT has a spectacular aura about

Student of MBA at C.I.M.R
Bombay, Maharashtra

Institute: C.I.M.R
Re: What is your NiCk NaMe???? - April 6th, 2006

MY NAME IS VYANKATESH.........NICK NAME IS VENKY

whisky, beer and cigarettes are the man's worst enemies.....arent they...????
but, the man who runs away fron his enemies is a coward.....

so face ur enemies and finish thm off....

Friends: (6)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Akash_arny
Akash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXDROIT
MY NAME IS VYANKATESH.........NICK NAME IS VENKY
Nice Nick Nae VENKY, now i will call you y this name only, is it ok?

MY Threads:

Old
 (4 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Nickname .. Have many.. they change according to the friend circle ..

Uptil now had nicknames like " Bhai " , " Billy " , " Kanoba ", " Krishna ", " Betu " , the most recent one is " CEO " n " MP "

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
A.J.
A.J. will become famous soon enough

On Her Majesty's Secret Service...
Shangri - La

My Nick is A.J..............which it has been ever since the 'Backstreet Boys' wave swept India.

I have another nick since childhood......but I'm not revealing that

Opinions are like @ssholes.....everybody's got one, and thinks everyone's but theirs stinks!!

War for peace is like f***ing for virginity!!

Friends: (1)
Old
 (6 (permalink))
successful_cfo
successful_cfo is on a distinguished road

Student
Santacruz(west)
Management Paradise Newbie

Mr. Raichura... How could u 4get "Bacha" in the list? welll mee too have lota em... like "kuku" "kuks" "bacha" "Cootchie coo".... so u can call me ne of deez

Thanks & Regards,
Krutagnya
You just can't beat the person who never gives up

Friends: (0)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
A.J.

Shangri - La

Quote:
Originally Posted by successful_cfo
Mr. Raichura... How could u 4get "Bacha" in the list? welll mee too have lota em... like "kuku" "kuks" "bacha" "Cootchie coo".... so u can call me ne of deez
"Cootchie coo".........man, I'd love to hear Kartik call you that!!

Opinions are like @ssholes.....everybody's got one, and thinks everyone's but theirs stinks!!

Old
 (8 (permalink))
Akash_arny

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J.
My Nick is A.J..............which it has been ever since the 'Backstreet Boys' wave swept India.

I have another nick since childhood......but I'm not revealing that
BAckstreet boys is my fav boyband, and aj tell us ur childhood also, dont shy plzz

MY Threads:

Old
 (9 (permalink))
A.J.

Shangri - La

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash_arny
BAckstreet boys is my fav boyband, and aj tell us ur childhood also, dont shy plzz
Ah..then you must be aware of the "A.J." from that group.....he happens to share my initials I guess.

And oh, I'm not being 'shy'

Just that it's not something I'd be too comfortable sharing

Old
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Backstreet boyz From what I hear.. all the boyz are gay. Not too sure.

Tsk ... A.J .. First Diya mirza n now dis .

Bachpan ka nickname bhi bata hi do

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)