Do u have a nick NAme?

• Yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
HEllo friends, i have got the idea of this thread from a member of MP with id nick, All you MP members who have nick names, and would like to share it with us, plz post in the thread.

BY the Way i also have a nick n my nick name is ARNY.:)

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Nickname .. Have many.. they change according to the friend circle ..

Uptil now had nicknames like " Bhai " , " Billy " , " Kanoba ", " Krishna ", " Betu " , the most recent one is " CEO " n " MP " :lol:

A.J.

Maverick
My Nick is A.J..............which it has been ever since the 'Backstreet Boys' wave swept India. :aj1:

I have another nick since childhood......but I'm not revealing that :aj1: :aj:

successful_cfo

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Mr. Raichura... How could u 4get "Bacha" in the list?;) welll mee too have lota em... like "kuku" "kuks" "bacha" "Cootchie coo".... so u can call me ne of deez;)

A.J.

Maverick
successful_cfo said:
Mr. Raichura... How could u 4get "Bacha" in the list? welll mee too have lota em... like "kuku" "kuks" "bacha" "Cootchie coo".... so u can call me ne of deez;)

"Cootchie coo".........man, I'd love to hear Kartik call you that!! :aj1: :aj1: :aj:

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
A.J. said:
My Nick is A.J..............which it has been ever since the 'Backstreet Boys' wave swept India. :aj1:

I have another nick since childhood......but I'm not revealing that :aj1: :aj:
BAckstreet boys is my fav boyband, and aj tell us ur childhood also, dont shy plzz

A.J.

Maverick
Akash_arny said:
BAckstreet boys is my fav boyband, and aj tell us ur childhood also, dont shy plzz

Ah..then you must be aware of the "A.J." from that group.....he happens to share my initials I guess. :big_grin: :aj:

And oh, I'm not being 'shy' :aj1:

Just that it's not something I'd be too comfortable sharing :smile:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Backstreet boyz :fear: From what I hear.. all the boyz are gay. Not too sure.

Tsk ... A.J .. First Diya mirza n now dis :smash: .

Bachpan ka nickname bhi bata hi do :dizzy:

A.J.

Maverick
kartik said:
Backstreet boyz ....From what I hear.. all the boyz are gay. Not too sure.

Tsk ... A.J .. First Diya mirza n now dis

Bachpan ka nickname bhi bata hi do :dizzy:

Tsk tsk...... shut up, "cootchie coo" :p :aj1:

They might be gay for all I care......I've never liked them to be honest. Just that one of their group members happens to share his initials with me :aj:

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey hey hey, Aj you share his initials ok, and that song backstreet boys r gay was pretty cool, but they use to be nice singers.

successful_cfo

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey A.J. who said that Kartik calls me that way? I said deez are my nicks... never mentioned who called me wat.... BTW even I'm curious about bachpan ka nickname.... c'mon post it on...
P.S. BSB is my fav 2