Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums The Lounge !! > LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !!

an Engineer's Valentine poem

Discuss an Engineer's Valentine poem within the LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; Hi honey, Only you can understand this... I was alone and all was dark Beneath me and above My life ...

Old
 (1 (permalink))
karuna.am
karuna.am is an unknown quantity at this point

karuna.am

Smile an Engineer's Valentine poem - November 10th, 2009

Hi honey,

Only you can understand this...

I was alone and all was dark Beneath me and above My life was full of volts and amps But not the spark of love But now that your are here with me My heart is overjoyed You turn the square of my heart Into a sinusoid You load things from my memory Onto my system's bus My life was once assembly code Now it's C++ I love the way you solder things My circuits you can fix The voltage across your diode is much more than just point six With your amps and resistors You have built my integrator I cannot survive without you You are my function generator You have charged my life, increased my gain And made my maths discreet And now I'll end my poem here Control, Alt, and Delete -----------------------------------------------
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Dharmik Moni
dharmikmoni is an unknown quantity at this point

dharmikmoni
Student of MBA at COMPUSPIRIT
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Member

Institute: COMPUSPIRIT