JOB OPENINGS for BMS FRESHERS

Hi friends,
Hearty Congratulations for clearing BMS and arriving at the crossroad of career /Education or Plans of life :)..

There are two interesting openings that are available for the taking for the BMS graduates ...!

1) CITIGROUP Contact person : Priyanka Agarwal (SIES Nerul BMS -2004 )
[email protected]

This is a prime opening for reaseachers for CIti group. The pay is amazing and the brand citi is just too good to resist...also work is interesting as you will be resaerching data of many of the fortune 500 companies and your understanding of the big world economics will also improve... Kindly mail your CV to priyanka and wait for favourable response.

2) Repro India Limited / www.reproindialtd.com
Contact person :Amar Kerkar (SIES Nerul BMS -2005 )
9819431776 /[email protected]
Here is a printing and corporate communications company that is looking at a fresh BMS graduate for their various fullfillment and client requirements. Incidentally the vaccancy opened up after apn SIES nerul 2004 batch Jyothi Narayan quit to pursue her Masters. it is an amazing job with great learning. Pay is decent but learning is great.also the good thing is that you will have amar as your mentor in this job so the perks are great... :). it is an ideal place to start your career .. After a year or two you must look for greener pastures..
please call amar for all further details..

BMS degree is very interesting and it can be used in any department. Every department needs the management guys, to mange their events, I would say i involves shit loads of money.BMS are for the guys, who love to manage things and have different way to see the world. It also provides wide array of courses within one degree. I would suggest people should select BMS as their career options, It has got immense scope and exposure.