My memory of vanilla is totally off

Niulang20

MMOGO WOW CLASSIC Gold: I just had this weird mental train of association between Nirvana into The Man Who Sold The World, which probably many believe is original to Bowie, to Nirvana, to Changes, to #nochanges. Oh well.If you would like to play with US players and you enjoyed the private server encounter so much, why not play on private servers (assuming that you don't)? I have been playing Kronos III a little, and there are definitely some adjustments that I've already discovered, unless my memory of vanilla is totally off. Line of sight. Or talent unlearning expenses. But apart from that, it comes very close to what I recall. I suppose it remains to be seen.

I wouldn't call out people for playing a PVE server, because some folks like enjoying with the AH and collecting herbs and playing a PVE server will permit those type of people the luxury. Having PvP servers get these QOL adjustments like having the option to turn on/off pvp and will have these pver's complaining. That is what made WoW Classic so great... the ability to perform what you desired. To what everyone else is doing, not be pigeon holed.

Until I just saw you calling pve players pussies, I respected your answer. Myself and I play just on pve servers and am a hardcore, dedicated, raider. When I am playing on a WoW Classic server that is , I do a good deal of pvp battleground myself. I can tell by your attitude you think you're really cool for playing a pvp server or something and makes you better Get your head out your ass and quit minding about what other people do... hate seeing negative people just like you.

Everything in this post is currently defending PVE servers since I have an opinion and you rage on me? You are the one that must pull on your head from your bum. I've a right to an opinion, since that's my view, just like that I can call people on RP servers weirdos. Not fact. I am not calling the people on RP servers bad raiders and PvPers when I telephone them weirdos. Its just my OPINION. I do apologize if you were offended by my OPINION.

Buy WOW Classic Gold, Cheap Classic WOW Gold - MMOGO.COM.