How can Web Designing + French Lang help a Marketing person achieve good salary pack

sunandaC

As a Marketing and Sales student how would WEB DESIGNING + FRENCH LANG GONA HELP ME UT FOR A GOOD PACAKGE??

Is the Question similar to the one in your mind>>get the answer to it right now check the below >>>>>

Anisha D: i did MBA in MARKETING and SALES...i wana learn WEB DESIGNING. HOW IT WILL GV BENIFIT AS mark and sales student??suggest ny1..plz....apart from this how FRENCH LANG WILL GONA HELP ME UT FOR A GOOD PACAKGE??

Kartik R: if you are excellent at english and wish to take up marketing communications or a profile that emphasis on communication, french will help.. web designing will be useful if you opt for digital marketing any time in future.

Anisha D: thanks a loads :)

As Anisha got her query solved, you can get yours too!!

Just post in your Query regards any damn thing relative in the forums and you would get in solved

Keep Thinking and Keep Posting !>>>>>>

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
If she is good at web designing, marketing and sales- probably knowledge about SEO will help her get successful with eCommerce.

French would serve little unless she intends expand the base for French shopping if she opts towards eCommerce.

I will definitely support to take a good look into eCommerce sites to improve herself. Web designing also presents loads of other values for other jobs too.