Genpact

HCL-Tech BPO

Hinduja TMT

ICICI OneSource

ISeva

Motif

NIIT SmartServe

Pay Scale of BPO sector jobs

The compensation packages offered to employees of BPO sector are quite good. The Customer service executives working in the sector can draw an initial salary between Rs. Rs.6000/- Rs. 9000/-. By gaining 1-2 years experience in the area, their salary may move up to Rs. 15000/-. Team Leaders working in the sector can draw monthly salary with in the range of Rs 17,000 - 26,000/-. The salary offered for trainers working in the same may fall with in Rs 200,000 - Rs 500,000 per annum. Employees working in the voice call center are rewarded much when compared to that in non-voice center. Those working in medical transcription outsourcing can earn an entry-level salary package with in the range of Rs. 6000/- - Rs. 9000/-.

Pros of BPO sector jobs

The sector offers enormous job opportunities to qualified candidates. The job offers enough career growth along with attractive salary packages. The employee can easily learn foreign languages by working in the same. This enables the aspirant to find better job opportunities abroad. Working in this sector helps students to gain enough job experience, which is essential for higher studies in institutions outside India. The job offers much flexibility also.

Cons of BPO sector jobs

Like any other job, professionals working in BPO sector also have to face certain difficulties. Usually the professionals have to work in different shifts. Work pressure is another major problem faced by those working in the sector.

More Read about BPO

Business process outsourcing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MPariya

may u find me a good job so that i can earn money as well as experience.
I'am 12th pass currently pursuing BMS degree in Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala college.....
Regards.

MPariya

I'am 12th pass currently pursuing BMS degree in Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala college.....
Regards.

shreyadas

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Regards.

what kinda job you wanna do you can go for part time jobs Mayur in your area would be better in this way you can denote time for your academics as well

or else

go for online jobs available check out the jobs posted here either in this section or in the jobs section

thank you