MAKE CAREER IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANGT

nitindolly

HIII GUYS
IF ANY1 IS LOOKING OUT TO MAKE CAREER IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANGT AND WILLING TO WORK IN HR DEPT AS A TRAINEE IN A MNC CALL NITIN ON 9833209321!!!!

ubuntulover6

Hi friends, I am a college student of Human Resource Management. I have some questions which I could not solve. If anyone would help me to solve these it will be very appreciated. First one is: what do you think about the idea of a human resource department in a professional office? Second one is: how would you sell the idea of a human resource department to the managing partner? And third one is: what type of organizational structure would you propose?

hovercraft22

is it not possible for Taxation without Representation

I am well settled Chesapeake Ohio but I have to go for my job in Huntington WV. I am charged a city user fee for working in Huntington I do not get to vote on Representatives in Huntington so is it not possible for Taxation without Representation that is what The Boston tea party was about right? So friends, are sure that lawful amendment on taxation without representation?

hi,

I am Puja Bhatt, and i am a lecturer in management college in the area of HR. Here we have small class of HR students and i want to help them in thier placement. Could you please help me out? thier backgrounds are in B.E.(1), B.Sc(1), B.Com(1) and BBA(1) and all four are girls. As i read your message in managementparadise forum, i think, i found the exact forum to approach right people.

Kindly send me details on, [email protected]

Puja Bhatt
Faculty-HR
Parul Institute of Management
Baroda

HIII GUYS
IF ANY1 IS LOOKING OUT TO MAKE CAREER IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANGT AND WILLING TO WORK IN HR DEPT AS A TRAINEE IN A MNC CALL NITIN ON 9833209321!!!!
hi,

I am Puja Bhatt, and i am a lecturer in management college in the area of HR. Here we have small class of HR students and i want to help them in thier placement. Could you please help me out? thier backgrounds are in B.E.(1), B.Sc(1), B.Com(1) and BBA(1) and all four are girls. As i read your message in managementparadise forum, i think, i found the exact forum to approach right people.

Kindly send me details on, [email protected]

Puja Bhatt
Faculty-HR
Parul Institute of Management
Baroda

miti

pls tell me about which company is it?

wat exactly is the profile in hr - i.e is it in recruting or pure HR, as im interested in pure HR.
pls leme knw abt the place or location and also the pay package
pls leme knw the details asap .....
thanx