22 KB · Views: 7
  • WIPRO_Latest_2003_CHETANA12.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Wipro_Paper_2003_NIT_Durgapur.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 10

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Infosys papers..

Hmm Hope to see TCS in da list nw:pound: or else ppl who turnin up frm TCS would surely feel bad abt it.. I hope some TCS employee or fan turns up with his interview packet.!!

Mahesh Belthur

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

bhavin_3 said:
Hmm Hope to see TCS in da list nw:pound: or else ppl who turnin up frm TCS would surely feel bad abt it.. I hope some TCS employee or fan turns up with his interview packet.!!

here u go bhavin....request anythin u will get it here....:big_grin: :big_grin:

njoy TCS paper....

Attachments

• TCS-01.doc
    156 KB · Views: 15

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

Mahesh Belthur said:
here u go bhavin....request anythin u will get it here....:big_grin: :big_grin:

njoy TCS paper....

Great Mahesh..

Wow the TCS paper looks quite a large amnt of vocab summoned up.. Though i belive TCS tends to ask the simplest of questions on they P.I but look for very intense answers and than create a profile of the student on his overall performance..

infact they ask u the most silly questions but a lot of presence of mind is need when giving an interview at TCS..!! :laugh:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

gaurav200x said:
Hi bhavin,
the title of the thread and the contents mismatch with each other!

Well have changed it to interview papers.. So all can post interview papers down here..!:)thanku

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey tehre plss. ...help me out...
infosys and iwipro are coming fr campus interview of health professionals jus want to knw wat can i expect in their written test???

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
hey tehre plss. ...help me out...
infosys and iwipro are coming fr campus interview of health professionals jus want to knw wat can i expect in their written test???
Wipro and Infosys?

Well, i have a number of placement papers but they were used for the placement for engineers. Let it know if that can be of any help, then i'll upload it.