Vacancy for Marketing & HR

nick18_in

MP Guru
Hey Friends.....

I'm looking for some Marketing Executives (4-5) & HR Executive(1).

If anyones intersted, get back to me for the same.

Qualification : Graduate, should have good communication & presentation skills.

Salary: Negotiable.

If anyone has any doubts regarding same.. get back to me....

poojabms

hey yeah i'd prob be interested in an Hr profile if u can let us kno more abt the industry n other basic details at the moment..

hanita

Hey.. one of my frnd is looking up for a job in the HR field. She is a grad n has experience of 2 months as an HR trainee also. Can u gimme ur details or the cos details so that we can help her out... thx :)

nick18_in

MP Guru
Hey Frnds,

For the post of Marketing

Job Involves :: The incumbent should be a graduate from a premiere college (an engineering degree shall be preferred) and an MBA (preferred) in Marketing. The candidate shall be trained in marketing the Software ERP products and solutions in the Education and the Healthcare Segments. Excellent communication skills and an impressive personality are a must.

For the HR post, I'm planning... so give me sometime for the same.

This is for Broadllyne Infoservices Pvt. Ltd. (www.broadllyne.com)

If there is anything else, do let me know.

reenachahal2000

HI I AM A SCIENCE GRADUATE PURSUING MBA ( HR MAJOR & IT MINOR ) WITH IT BACKGROUND INTERESTED. CAN YOU BRIEF UP JOB PROFILE
I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN DOING SUMMER TRAINING PROJECT FOR 2 MONTHS ,IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT IN TRAINING IN HR DEPTT.

sam12345

hi, im doin MBA n am currently lookin 4 summer job in marketing
it should be between andheri to borivali plz help

reenachahal2000

hi i am reena pursuing MBA ,science graduate(hons)
wanted to have a summer training for 2 months in a good company in delhi . any help would oblige me

nick18_in

MP Guru
Hi All,

The opening is still there for Markting people... if anyones interested.. do let me know..

For HR, I'm looking for someone with atleast 6-8 months of HR exposure.. (some knowledge of statutory compliance will be added advantage).

Also, one of my friend is also looking for one HR Trainee for his organisation, I wont be able to disclose the name of the org rite now, its for a bank in Mahalaxmi.

If anyones interested.. do let me know...

vidushi

hello..
i am persuing mba..hr..last sem..!!
fresher...and interested in a career in HR..!!
can u plzz...give the full details regarding the same..!
thank you...
vidushi

saquib

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey dude...isn't there any vacancy for undergraduates for part time jobs or sumthing like that.....if there is then plzz do let me know !!!

parashar.varun

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey dude i m looking for summer job can u help me. i have 3 and half year of work exp and currently studying in welingkar in mms

It is a job placement consultancy is the highest growing recruitment center In Indore. We know the value of your career & Job in your life no need to worry about your Career, we are having a one stop solution for your career.marketing &hr consultancy provider service.

Last edited by a moderator: