Advertising???

preety1

MP Guru
Considering the fact that there are so many media touch points of advertising (internet , TV, radio, print, etc.) which one do you feel is the best for promoting fine-dine restaurant in a metro city?

rajbirkohli

Good Question Preety. There are several options you can look at, however there are alot of dependencies that might influence the right decision.

Considering that a fine dine restaurant located in a reasonably high profile society will cater to residents residing in nearby localities, you can eliminate the option of internet advertising for this kind of business. This, I Say, owing to the inability of the internet to reach the masses in a particular locality.Similarly for the same reason and also depending on your budgets you can eliminate television and radio.

That being said, you might want to consider some ATL (Above The Line marketing) activities like print and outdoor advertising to build your brand. In my opinion, distribution of hand to hand pamphlets from door to door is a better option of reaching your target audience in the locality of the restaurant. This has worked for restaurants that I have closely know for the last couple of years.

Regards

nelsan

In these days advertising is an important part of our business. There are many advantages of advertising here we discuss few of them
Increase the business activities
We can make a sufficient profit
Through advertisement we can impress our customers
Due to advertisement our sale will be increase

H.LEBLANC

Advertising is an important tool to gain the attention of people and to convey a business message or website features to others. You may found different types of advertising which people choose according to their requirements. This is quick method to aware people. one way link building services

Last edited: