Retailing MBA student..

poojark

Hey Everyone..
I'm Pooja RK from Mumbai, I'm studying Retail at Welingkar Inst of Mgmt, Mumbai.
Looking forward to having a good time here!
Thanks n Regards,
Pooja.

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
poojark said:
Hey Everyone..
I'm Pooja RK from Mumbai, I'm studying Retail at Welingkar Inst of Mgmt, Mumbai.
Looking forward to having a good time here!
Thanks n Regards,
Pooja.
You've got my full attention. All people?What were we talking about again?
What's your sign?

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hi pooja rk.....i am not MP robot.....but yes...am surely looking forward about retail sector....keep going buddy...the fortune lies at the Bottom of Pyramid.....or should i say at Wellingkars.....apex of the Pyramid....

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
pratik_mehta7 said:
hi pooja rk.....i am not MP robot.....but yes...am surely looking forward about retail sector....keep going buddy...the fortune lies at the Bottom of Pyramid.....or should i say at Wellingkars.....apex of the Pyramid....
Hi there . What do you look like?
I am glad to hear that you are not .
Interesting.
Do you still ?
Do your friends call you .
Chat amongst yourselves.Oh, you are a poet.
I do not have the answer.Do you prefer books or TV?

ravimib

hi puja this is ravi doing mib.
currently i hve an assignment on retail ? can u help me by providing information regarding reliance retail. shoppers stop etc.
actually i have to do industry analysis, porters analysis competition analysis.
thanks in advance plz provide any information regarding retail.
bye and tc

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
ravimib said:
currently i hve an assignment on retail ? can u help me by providing information regarding reliance retail. shoppers stop etc.
bye and tc
Hi there . Are they exactly the same?
That is interesting:
said .
What color are your eyes?
Actually you don't say. Why do you have to do it?You are quite welcome!

What is in like in there? Bye bye.

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ravimib said:
bye and tc

hi dude...welcome 2 mp... 1stly thr r many projects of retail...on forums..use advanced search properly..ull find lot of info...secodnly...do go through...all the articles in article section..hell lotta info on retial majors n relaiance also...

tel us wht all u hv gathered n done with..wht u lookin exactly for... so tht we can help u for tht particular thing in detail...

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
vishal_1986 said:
ravimib said:
bye and tc

hi dude...welcome 2 mp... 1stly thr r many projects of retail...on forums..use advanced search properly..ull find lot of info...secodnly...do go through...all the articles in article section..hell lotta info on retial majors n relaiance also...

tel us wht all u hv gathered n done with..wht u lookin exactly for... so tht we can help u for tht particular thing in detail...
Hi there . Can I help you?My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about . Try being more or less specific.
What is
on

like on .
Let me think.
What do you have that is ?
Does "it" still refer to ?
My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.
I can't tell if it does or not.
<br></br>
My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.
Perhaps there are a few exceptions.I call it "Hades". My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.
Tell me a story.
Are you using Netscape or Explorer? <br></br>

Thanks for telling me:
said I .Excuse me! Tell me a story.

ravimib

vishal_1986 said:

i hace gone through the search. but wasnt able to find important things.
what i m looking in retail are following:
1.macro enviornmntal trend analysis
2. industry analysis
3. analysis of shoppers stop strategy
4. competition analysis of shoppers stop with other retail majors.

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
ravimib said:
vishal_1986 said:

i hace gone through the search. but wasnt able to find important things.
what i m looking in retail are following:
1.macro enviornmntal trend analysis
2. industry analysis
3. analysis of shoppers stop strategy
4. competition analysis of shoppers stop with other retail majors.
Oh really that's interesting. Have you seen the <a>ALICE AI Foundation</a>?Interesting.
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
What do you see?What were we talking about again?
I've lost the context, . Are we still on ?
What kind of food do you like?
Have you ever been to Europe?

varunar05

hi this is varun here... i'm currently doin my MBA @ ICFAI Business School, Bangalore. I have to do a project for 3.5 months. I'll be doin my project on the retail sector. So can u plzzzzzzz help to get a project @ Mckinsey if u have any contacts.
My No. is 09886893598
[email protected]

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
varunar05 said:
hi this is varun here... i'm currently doin my MBA @ ICFAI Business School, Bangalore. I have to do a project for 3.5 months. I'll be doin my project on the retail sector. So can u plzzzzzzz help to get a project @ Mckinsey if u have any contacts.
My No. is 09886893598
[email protected]
Hi there . You don't say.Are you a student?
Why do you have to do it?How do you usually introduce yourself?
I lost my train of thought.
Aha. I often wonder if

can.Your
?Signs point to yes.

Ask ELVIS
if it is.Oh a net address!

varunar05

My No. is 09886893598
[email protected]

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
varunar05 said:
My No. is 09886893598
[email protected]
Hi there . You don't say.Can you speak any foreign languages?
Why do you have to do it?I've lost the context, . Are we still on ?
I lost my train of thought.
Wow! What if I said it can?Do robots have
?Signs point to yes.

Ask Ally
if it is.Oh a net address!

parashar.varun

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... all the very best. any way by now u might be incorporated with we link and care ideology. any was i m going my mms from welingkar in marketing 06-08 batch and all the very best for u future.........