Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform The Lounge !! > Introduce Yourself !!

hie

Discuss hie within the Introduce Yourself !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; hie i m snehali sahu doing bms hie i m snehali sahu doing bms hie i m snehali sahu doing ...

hie
Old
 (1 (permalink))
snehali
snehali is an unknown quantity at this point

hie - July 24th, 2006

hie
i m snehali sahu
doing bms

hie
i m snehali sahu
doing bms

hie
i m snehali sahu
doing bms

hie
i m snehali sahu
doing bms

hie
i m snehali sahu
doing bms

hie
i m snehali sahu
doing bms

hie
i m snehali sahu
doing bms
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: hie
Old
 (2 (permalink))
khush_force
khush_force is an unknown quantity at this point

khush_force
FY BMS student
Mumbai , India
Re: hie - July 24th, 2006

hey buddy gr8 to hear that you are doing BMS . this forum has a lot of good presentations and interesting stuff for management students and professionals. hope you get a lot of useful posts on this forum and contribute some stuff too , hav a gr8 evening and a gr8 time at the forum . welcome once again
Friends: (0)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Akash_arny
Akash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the rough

Proprietor at Hariom Traders (Khedia Group)
Management Paradise Member

Welcome to mp family snehali and khush. We would appreciate if u help other students by uploading ur projects and notes soft copies. And also if u want any help, than we r always there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit my yahoogroups for nice mailz.

MY Threads:

Friends: (5)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Prakash Pohwani
prakash_dudes is a glorious beacon of lightprakash_dudes is a glorious beacon of lightprakash_dudes is a glorious beacon of lightprakash_dudes is a glorious beacon of lightprakash_dudes is a glorious beacon of lightprakash_dudes is a glorious beacon of light

prakash_dudes
First Line Manager/Team Leader at Statestreet Syntel Services Pvt. Ltd.
Management Paradise Member

Welcome to the Mp, Feel Free to Post and Ask for ur projects, we are here only for u.................

~~~ Sorry,
Doesn't Make
Dead Man
Alive ~~~

1.READ RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING.REFER FAQS.
2.USE SEARCH OPTIONS.DO NOT ASK TO MAIL PROJECTS.
3.DO NOT POST YOU MAIL IDS.
4.CLICK ON THANKS BUTTON TO THANK A PERSON.
5.DO NOT POST REGARDING HOW INFORMATIVE/HELPFUL A THREAD WAS, RATE IT.
6.POST IN CORRECT SECTIONS.DO NOT SPAM.
Friends: (6)