Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums The Lounge !! > Introduce Yourself !!

Help me for choosing a genuine printer

Discuss Help me for choosing a genuine printer within the Introduce Yourself !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; This is a great platform to interact with peers, especially when in trouble. I am still preparing ...last help required ...

Help me for choosing a genuine printer
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Alok Bhatnagar
digitalwaveoneindia is an unknown quantity at this point

digitalwaveoneindia
Help me for choosing a genuine printer - December 3rd, 2016

This is a great platform to interact with peers, especially when in trouble. I am still preparing ...last help required is a suggestion to buy a good printer for my daily work. I have heard Ricoh printers are excellent in terms of efficiency and usage.....I have even read the details on their website ricoh.co.in and impressed with the minutest details to precision. Guys I am going ahead with my decision, let me know if anyone has any suggestions...
SMS RICOH to 53456 or cal 1800 11 6600 or ricoh.co.in
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Help me for choosing a genuine printer
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Anjali Khurana
joel.francis.735 is on a distinguished road

whatsup
Manager at Frio Products,
Management Paradise Member
Re: Help me for choosing a genuine printer - December 3rd, 2016

Hi, Ricoh is not a known brand. Rethink your option.

When it comes to printers you must rely on the trusted brands like HP or Xerox.
Friends: (0)