Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform The Lounge !! > Introduce Yourself !!

Public speaking

Discuss Public speaking within the Introduce Yourself !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; Hi every one I found that this site is very very usefull iam seeking for this book Public speaking for ...

Public speaking
Old
 (1 (permalink))
rashaideh
rashaideh is an unknown quantity at this point

rashaideh
Public speaking - May 20th, 2006

Hi every one
I found that this site is very very usefull

iam seeking for this book

Public speaking for dummies
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Public speaking
Old
 (2 (permalink))
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru
Re: Public speaking - May 20th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashaideh
Hi every one
I found that this site is very very usefull

hey buddy,
Welcome to MP.com
Do let us know more about u... what do u do? For the ebooks section, please check this

Regards,
Gaurav

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Problems in Life? -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!!

Would u like to see
Blog Updated !!!

ONLINE GD -

Join to get GD notifications, updates

Liked my post? Press the
button

Friends: (5)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Public speaking - May 21st, 2006

Quote:

You dont need a book to learn public speaking...

Make presentations in colg... n after a couplea sessions you wil get the confidence yourself

If not presentations.. give half hr a day.. speak on ne topic lookin at urself in mirror..

I used to prepare for my presentation nt in my house .. but in colg washroom... that too half hr before d presentation...

To start your presenation with humour.. a smiling face and maintaining the flow is the essense of public speaking.

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
bluesnsar
bluesnsar is on a distinguished road

bluesnsar
Tourism industry
UK

Institute: MBA student
Re: Public speaking - May 21st, 2006

Interesting topic friends but again it really depends even some times Phd Professors get nervous ..lol...anyway I was once told that if you get nervous than just try and look at the head means no often eye contacts and secondly, If you think you are loosing it than try and be brief otherwise you will end up confusing others.
Old
 (5 (permalink))
anu shukla
anu shukla is on a distinguished road

anu shukla
Management Paradise Newbie
Smile Re: Public speaking - May 21st, 2006

hi there!
hey gud thing to start!!!
@ kartik:thnx fr telling us ur secret of ur sucess, i mean hw u got that "confidence"build up in u!!!!that will surely help us...
@rashaideh:dost i feel that u shud nt wrry at all abt speaking part, i have facts to show that indians are considered to be gr888 speaker & bad listeners!!infact they can speak on anything & everything!!!

MINE IS A BIT GENERALISED PHILOSOPHY!!!

fr gaining confidence simply keep on writting bits on diff threads!as soon as u get enough knowledge to speak on any issue ...be it a presentation...u becauz of ur indo(INDIAN) genes will nt be able to control urself from speaking!!!

above all u urself have to be ur worst critic,i mean always ask urself what can be the worse that can happen?i mean whn u will knw wat worse can be, whatever will come has to be better than that!!!
"IGNORANCE IS A BLISS, BUT TO REMAIN IGNORED IS A SIN!!!!"
hope it will wrk fr u!
IF U R LOOKING FOR ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR, PLSS MENTION....
take care
anu