mei aur mere billi!!!!

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi there
i am anushukla from faridabad. all all of you who don't knw where it is , i shud say its a beautiful paradise in delhi NCR Region!!!no pollution, lot more greener,accompanied with sm gud residents like me!hahah!
me trying to bell the cat but am only trying for a gud percentile!
want to be part of this community to get some knowledge, lot more friends,&some valuable tips fr my upcoming ordeal!!
take care
anu:bigsmile:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Welcome to MP anu.. i hope u would get benefitted from the goodies MP has and together we can crack CAT..

Enjoy ur stay!

p.s. weird thread name! :aj:

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
gaurav200x said:
Welcome to MP anu.. i hope u would get benefitted from the goodies MP has and together we can crack CAT..

Enjoy ur stay!

p.s. weird thread name! :aj:

Oye hoye , gaurav so we meet again .. good to see u rocking here too :pound:

and I must say , had it not been for u , I would have got to know abt MP much much later ...

Keep up the hardwork

regards
shailesh

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
aspire said:
Oye hoye , gaurav so we meet again .. good to see u rocking here too :pound:

and I must say , had it not been for u , I would have got to know abt MP much much later ...

Keep up the hardwork

regards
shailesh

hardwork ??

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ch21599 said:
hardwork ??
Yes defi hardwork .... just look at what he has been upto .. man this guy takes his com to the loo as well I think lol

regards

shailesh

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
aspire said:
Yes defi hardwork .... just look at what he has been upto .. man this guy takes his com to the loo as well I think lol

regards

shailesh

must have a wi-fi loo....
cheers
CS

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
aspire said:

regards

shailesh
Where else do u think, i can reply to ur posts... Either way, i do the same thing, when it comes to ur post!! :p but how did u know... then i guess, it must be quite obvious!!

ch21599 said:
must have a wi-fi loo....
wi-fi loo? quite inventive ;) u must be very creative in loo! :p

Last edited:

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
wi-fi loo? quite inventive ;) u must be very creative in loo! :p[/QUOTE]

must be posting frm the loo again , take a break....

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
ch21599 said:
wi-fi loo? quite inventive ;) u must be very creative in loo! :p

must be posting frm the loo again , take a break....[/QUOTE]
unlike u, i'm not loo-addicted.. now take a chill pill ;)

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
guys come out the loo talks plss!!yaar there are much better places in world than a loo?:))
anyways its gr88 fun to b here in such a lively thread!!
take care
anu:SugarwareZ-191:

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
anu shukla said:
guys come out the loo talks plss!!yaar there are much better places in world than a loo?:))
anyways its gr88 fun to b here in such a lively thread!!
take care
Right said
There are much better places than the loo .. pls tell our good friend this lol...

I think he posts in hi dreams too ...

regards

shailesh

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
arre itna sannata kyu hai bhai???
lagta hai everyone is busy in( u must be knowing much better!!!!)hahah!
as far as billi is concerned, we all are trying to bell the cat , isn't it??
anu

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
anu shukla said:
arre itna sannata kyu hai bhai???
lagta hai everyone is busy in( u must be knowing much better!!!!)hahah!
as far as billi is concerned, we all are trying to bell the cat , isn't it??
anu
Hi anu
well me and ch21599 arent going to give cat again.. as we got into GIM, gaurav is all set to do it though ... I wonder when does he actually study .. 24 hrs he seems to be on mp :)

just kidding .. all the best .. prepare with mp .. exchange notes .. discuss strategies for mock cats .. analyse it all here . call as many friends u can and make them join mp

regards

shaielsh

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
anu shukla said:
guys come out the loo talks plss!!yaar there are much better places in world than a loo?
Wouldn't it be gr8, if our mentally challenged friends could understand the same!
aspire said:
Hi anu
well me and ch21599 arent going to give cat again.. as we got into GIM, gaurav is all set to do it though ... I wonder when does he actually study .. 24 hrs he seems to be on mp :)

just kidding .. all the best .. prepare with mp .. exchange notes .. discuss strategies for mock cats .. analyse it all here . call as many friends u can and make them join mp

regards

shaielsh
seems like u dream a lot about me....

Last edited:

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
gaurav200x said:
Wouldn't it be gr8, if our mentally challenged friends could understand the same!
seems like u dream a lot about me....

cmon gaurav dream on ... u think so high of urself and if someone pricks u .. u just cant take it ... I had told u abt this ... but dint listen ... regarding mentally challenged ..not so kind words .... I bet ur very much on teh way of getting the most annoying user award here also ..

and pls no personal fites on the forum .. it was meant to be a joke and should have been taken in that spirit .. now lets not spoil the sanctity of this thread .. and please dont come back with a mile long explanation for the same .. and pls pls no pagers or private messages either

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
aspire said:
cmon gaurav dream on ... u think so high of urself and if someone pricks u .. u just cant take it ... I had told u abt this ... but dint listen ... regarding mentally challenged ..not so kind words ....

Me? High thinking... Oh no, sire! not as high a you! Well... if u think talking of disgusting things and making jokes out of it is fun... then, boy-o-boy, u are some item... and hence u do deserve my kind appreciation, as above!
aspire said:
I bet ur very much on teh way of getting the most annoying user award here also ..
Look around the forum... go through ur posts... and try to analyse urself.. u will understand who is actually annoying!

aspire said:
and pls no personal fites on the forum .. it was meant to be a joke and should have been taken in that spirit .. now lets not spoil the sanctity of this thread .. and please dont come back with a mile long explanation for the same .. and pls pls no pagers or private messages either

So, why keep posting meaninglessly on the threads... if u got something useful to contribute, u are welcome to do so... But posting uselessly, contributes to only one thing... SPAM

I don't have anything to explain to u... that is possible only with ppl who are rationale...

p.s. There is a difference between jokes and sick jokes... and i think, its high time u learn it.

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey guys!
bollywood aaiyla re!!!!
this thread is getting more like a masala film!!!1st the intro, then leg pulling & now the heroic fight!!!
hey chill dost!as far as i knw this thread is meant to share cold vibes & jokes!!so plss dn't take it too hard!!!
as a moderator i am telling u both that uptil now nobody has said anything derogatory!!!(hey deikha in a fight of 2 monkeys , there is always a cat who wins!!! hey c'mon this is a saying!!!am nt calling u anything!!!!so ab dn't shout on me!!)
also have u noticed i have become moderator!hahahah!joke of the day!
i feel that we shud keep that gussa fr our anti - quota peotest !!also fr the big fight section!!!its really gr88 to have u on this thread!!!
looking frwrd to more legpulling from ur side!!!
take care