Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project

kalariyadhiren

Hello Friends,
:SugarwareZ-236:

My name Is Dhiren Kalariya.:dhing:

I have completed M.COM. (accounting and financial management)
from M.S.University, Baroda.
I am doing M.B.A. from South Gujarat University, Surat.:behindsofa:

Basically, i m from Jamnagar.

My Hobbies are playing and watching CRICKET. i also enjoy to watch comedy movies.

I hv many ready projects and i m ready to share it.:SugarwareZ-144:

Bye Tc
Have a good day :wave:

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
MP welcomes you kalariyadhiren

Hello kalariyadhiren, welcome to MP ..

Management Paradise is a host of vast resources for Management education. With a plethora of Management projects, CAT preparation resources and thousands of ebooks, MP caters to everything that a management student needs. Reach out to the world, Voice your views and ideas. MP gives you the support of tens of thousands of management aspirants, all under one roof. Its yours, its hot and its happening !! What's more, make friends here , mingle with like minds and chillax - that's what is MP all about :)

Infact,
You can even ask your friends to join MP by clicking here : http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/inviter.php

TO LEARN ABOUT HOW TO USE MANAGEMENT PARADISE, CHECK OUT THE LINK HERE : http://www.managementparadise.com/f...s-pictorial-guide-managementparadise-com.html

C u around :)

kalariyadhiren

Hello Friends,
:SugarwareZ-236:

My name Is Dhiren Kalariya.:dhing:

I have completed M.COM. (accounting and financial management)
from M.S.University, Baroda.
I am doing M.B.A. from South Gujarat University, Surat.:behindsofa:

Basically, i m from Jamnagar.

My Hobbies are playing and watching CRICKET. i also enjoy to watch comedy movies.

I hv many ready projects and i m ready to share it.:SugarwareZ-144:

Bye Tc
Have a good day :wave:

:SugarwareZ-191:SUMMER REPORT ON IPCL:SugarwareZ-191:

Attachments

• final report.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,672

get_rajdip

Hi Dhiren,

Thanks for taking the initiative. I am doing a project on channel distribution of Nestle chocolates. Can U kindly help me with some relevant documents or suggestions on how to improve channel distribution.

Thanks and regards,
Rajdip

neha.desai

hi,

m neha desai, n new to this MP. can u help me thru various aspects of this site, i.e., how 2 strt a new thread, or add comments on exisiting forums, how 2 get ready made reports etc.
i tried FAQs but they r not of much help

riddhi vakharia

HII RIDDHI HERE
CAN U SEND ME REPORT OR HELP ME IN MAKING REPORT ON PRIMARY MARKETS WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO "IPO"?
THANKS WAITING FOR UR REPLY
BYEEEEEEE

kalariyadhiren

hi
i m happy to help u.
just give me your email id n topic of your project, i will forward u atleast one copy of project report for your reference.

hv a nice day

kalariyadhiren

HII RIDDHI
this is dhiren
i m glad to here that u r doing project on IPO, bcz i m also doing project on 'IPO of ARCHIDPLY INDUSTRIES'.
just do one thing, msg me your email id so that i can forward u some material on primary market.
as far as IPO is concern, it is very easy to prepare project on it.
just do fundamental analysis of the company, fundamental analysis includes economic analysis, market analysis, management of the company, business & its product, financial analysis (b/s, p&l, ratio ect.), risk factors, legal claims, ect.

now if u r doing IPO project on any perticular company than u will find all the above things in the prospectus of the company.

i think this will be helpful to u.

msg me for more help

hv a nice day.

DHIREN
THANKS WAITING FOR UR REPLY
BYEEEEEEE

richierich

hey!! i m Richa.. cn u help me wid some tips on making the summer project report???
If you cn esend me any project related to Marketing as i m doing it in Insurance field!! It will be a gr8 help!! thnx in adv..

abhisurana

HO FRIEND WOULD U PLEASE SEND ME PROJECT REPORT ON FOREX MGMT IN SBI AND LC PROCEDURE IN SBI.THIS IS MY TOPIC FOR SUMMERS BUT I AM IN DEEP TROUBLE AS MY ORGFANISATION IS NOT GIVING ME DATA.MY EMAIL ID [email protected]