Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform The Lounge !! > Introduce Yourself !!

Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project

Discuss Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project within the Introduce Yourself !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; Originally Posted by chartered_in i am doing a project on should fdi be allowed in retail sector, do you have ...

Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project
Old
Roshni Bhatia
roshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond repute

roshcrazy
Student of PGDM at IES MANAGEMENT COLLEGE AND RESEARCH
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 19th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by chartered_in View Post
i am doing a project on should fdi be allowed in retail sector, do you have any ppt on the same. thanks
this wil be of help to ya.....check it out........
Advertisements

Attached Files
File Type: pdf fdi in retail.pdf (387.1 KB, 20 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your one stop solution to gain knowledge on Finance, Economy and Stock Markets
Friends: (35)
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project
Old
Roshni Bhatia
roshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond repute

roshcrazy
Student of PGDM at IES MANAGEMENT COLLEGE AND RESEARCH
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 19th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyabhandari View Post
need project on insuarance or on portfolio mangt of npo and govt. org.
well i have a project on ngo mgmt..see if it useful to u in any way.....good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ngo mgmt.pdf (375.6 KB, 21 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your one stop solution to gain knowledge on Finance, Economy and Stock Markets
Friends: (35)
Old
Susanta Dhala
susantadhala is an unknown quantity at this point

susantadhala
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at alliance business academy
Bangalore, Karnataka

Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 20th, 2009

hii
I am looking for a project/assignment on in environment scanning. Can someone email me at [email address]

thanks in advance
Friends: (0)
Old
contact_arvind
contact_arvind is an unknown quantity at this point

contact_arvind

Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 22nd, 2009

Hi Dhiren,

I'm looking for project in operations area especialy for service sector.

Can you please help me.

Thanks,
Arvind
Old
shekharraj0809
shekharraj0809 is an unknown quantity at this point

shekharraj0809

Institute: sikkim manipal
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 25th, 2009

HI kalariyadhiren

I am rajsehkhar. i am looking for MBA IT related project.PLse can you help on this?

If you have CRM or SCM project Plse forwrd the report to my [email address] ID

Thnks in advance
Kind Regards
Raj
Old
R R
rainarubal is an unknown quantity at this point

rainarubal
Student of MBA at JAMNALAL BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 30th, 2009

Hi...

This is Rubal here... I'm urgently looking for a project report on Emotional Intelligence... Could you help me with the same..

Awaiting your response,

Thanking You,

Warm Regards

Rubal
Old
Vikram Chawla
vikram chawla has a spectacular aura aboutvikram chawla has a spectacular aura about

vikram chawla
Student of BMS at LALA LAJPATRAI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Member

Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 30th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainarubal View Post
Hi...

This is Rubal here... I'm urgently looking for a project report on Emotional Intelligence... Could you help me with the same..

Awaiting your response,

Thanking You,

Warm Regards

Rubal
hey kindly check the following links:

emotional intelligence

Emotional intelligence

JOIN MP FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK:

VIKRAM CHAWLA

Friends: (28)
Old
rinikajain
rinikajain is an unknown quantity at this point

rinikajain

Institute: MET
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - October 15th, 2009

hello....do u hav a made up project on hotel industry...???i need the distribution channel for it...thx...
Old
rams97
rams97 is an unknown quantity at this point

rams97

Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - November 3rd, 2009

please send me projects in security analysis,stock markets,technical/fundamental analysis .
My mail id is [email address]
Old
Leenakumaricr
Leenakumaricr is an unknown quantity at this point

Leenakumaricr

Institute: SCDL
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - November 4th, 2009

Hi,

This is Leena from Bangalore, im doing PGDBA and i need to submit four case studies(Finance) by end of this month, could you please me out.

you can send me the case studies to [email address]

Thanks in advance