Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform The Lounge !! > Introduce Yourself !!

Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project

Discuss Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project within the Introduce Yourself !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; hey can u upload a project on recovery management??? Advertisements...

Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project
Old
grashan09
grashan09 is an unknown quantity at this point

grashan09

Institute: VPM
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - August 29th, 2009

hey can u upload a project on recovery management???
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project
Old
Arun Mahajan
Arun1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arun1974
Student of MBA at IIPM
Delhi, Delhi
Management Paradise Newbie

Institute: IIPM
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - August 31st, 2009

Send us some finance good projects..........................
Old
techy
techy is an unknown quantity at this point

techy

Institute: Anna University
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 10th, 2009

Hi kalariyadhiren,

I am in need of projects on Technology managament.....so could you help me by providing some technology (Non I.T) related projects ASAP.
Old
techy
techy is an unknown quantity at this point

techy

Institute: Anna University
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 10th, 2009

Hi kalariyadhiren,

I need projects on technology management (Mech), so please forward me the project or the project titles to the following I.D ASAP.

m e y y a p p a n . a @ g m a i l
. c o m
Old
Vina B
vina is an unknown quantity at this point

vina
Student of MBA at anna university coimbatore
Salem, Tamil Nadu

Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 13th, 2009

Hi dhiren...Can u plz send me report-organisational study on city union bank..

Its urgent..thanks in advance
Old
Nastygirl GAL
nastygirl_0609 is an unknown quantity at this point

nastygirl_0609
Student of BBI
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 16th, 2009

hi can u help me in my 100 marks project my topic is personal loans offered by public n private sector banks its urgent
Old
priyabhandari
priyabhandari is an unknown quantity at this point

priyabhandari

Institute: scdl
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 17th, 2009

need project on insuarance or on portfolio mangt of npo and govt. org.
Old
chartered_in
chartered_in is an unknown quantity at this point

chartered_in

Institute: EPGDBM - SIBM
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 17th, 2009

i am doing a project on should fdi be allowed in retail sector, do you have any ppt on the same. thanks
Old
noel91051
noel91051 is an unknown quantity at this point

noel91051

Institute: bhavans
Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 19th, 2009

plzzzz can u upload launch a product on chocolate cookies
Old
Roshni Bhatia
roshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond repute

roshcrazy
Student of PGDM at IES MANAGEMENT COLLEGE AND RESEARCH
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Smile Re: Man with many ready projects and also ready to help for preparing any MBA project - September 19th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by techy View Post
Hi kalariyadhiren,

I am in need of projects on Technology managament.....so could you help me by providing some technology (Non I.T) related projects ASAP.
this mite help ya....check it....good luck....
Attached Files
File Type: ppt tech mgmt.ppt (1.27 MB, 30 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your one stop solution to gain knowledge on Finance, Economy and Stock Markets
Friends: (35)