Hi all

mast_ravish

I'm ravish, got the link through orkut. It's damn boring to prepare alone. i think joining this site will provide me with some motivation :), lolz

mast_ravish

I did my b.tech. in aerospace from IIT-Madras in 2005. currently i'm with a software company in chennai. hope i wud be able to join u guys in iims ;)

mast_ravish

Hi yaar,
great to see ur replies to my welcome post.
by the way i feel kinda lost on this site:SugarwareZ-158:
can anybody help me by telling what can be or should be done
to recieve and give maximum benefit on this website.

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
mast_ravish said:
I'm ravish, got the link through orkut. It's damn boring to prepare alone. i think joining this site will provide me with some motivation :), lolz

Lol i guess thts wt we do provide a platform to meet ur buddies who gonna seat for cat with ya..!!

Hi yaar,
great to see ur replies to my welcome post.
by the way i feel kinda lost on this site:SugarwareZ-158:
can anybody help me by telling what can be or should be done
to recieve and give maximum benefit on this website

Well to get maximum benefit down here lets see ur profile says u are a b-tech so u just looking out for an mba frm iims mostly:big_grin: . WEll we have a cat resource section down here which you could utilise to get new updated material on cat, we also conduct regular online gd's so you could opt for it by adding yourself at [email protected]. You could also have a glance through our PI section where ull find loads of tips from seniors.. So its basically the whole process which is being covered here...!!

BEST OF LUCK:big_grin:

j_ritu

Hi frenz...

Hello everyone...
This is Ritu. Got this link from orkut..
Ive done b.com from Cal. university, and CFA from ICFAI, Hyd...currently working in equity research in a stock broking firm in mumbai...
Appeared for CAT last year, but got a bare 90.5 percentile!! :SugarwareZ-158:

MP really looks good...hope to make it thru to the IIMs this time...
All the best to d othrs...

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Hi frenz...

j_ritu said:
Hello everyone...
This is Ritu. Got this link from orkut..
Ive done b.com from Cal. university, and CFA from ICFAI, Hyd...currently working in equity research in a stock broking firm in mumbai...
Appeared for CAT last year, but got a bare 90.5 percentile!! :SugarwareZ-158:

MP really looks good...hope to make it thru to the IIMs this time...
All the best to d othrs...

Hey der ritu welcome to mp..!!

Well u can surely hv a good glance in our cat prep area.. U'll find loads of relevant material to crack cat.!!

mast_ravish

welcome ritu, even i am new. hope you find this site useful, it's just great. how is the job like in a equity research firm( a few companies approached me with jobs in this domain, though i am a b.tech.).

j_ritu

well...i am into researching indian stock markets n cos. in nse & bse...an now looking at the F&O segment more..so its damn interesting n quite challenging...
being frm fin background, its ok for me, and u being a b.tech,could look at engg. cos which lots of commerce grads cant, so there u got an edge...again stuff like pharma sector,ppl with good knowledge of medicines etc can gt into those..
otherwise, the job's gr8 especially whn u recommend scrips and they perform as expected...
hope i could give u a decent idea of wat its like in eq.research in india...
all the best to u if u take up d job offered to u...
take care
bye.

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,

This is shailesh , from gurgaon , selected for the PGDBM06-08 course at Goa Institute of Management . I am an Instrumentation engineer with around 5 years of work ex .
Looking forward to a good association with mp

regards

shailesh

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
aspire said:
Hi,

This is shailesh , from gurgaon , selected for the PGDBM06-08 course at Goa Institute of Management . I am an Instrumentation engineer with around 5 years of work ex .
Looking forward to a good association with mp

regards

shailesh

Hey dude , me from delhi too , going to GIM for 2006-08 PGDBM .... where in gurgaon are you from ??

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ch21599 said:
Hey dude , me from delhi too , going to GIM for 2006-08 PGDBM .... where in gurgaon are you from ??

Oh great .. this place is awesome .. just joined and meta future batchmate too

I live in sectror 14 , in gurgaon , lets have a meet someplace soon , do u know of any more guys who are going to gim

regards
shailesh

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
aspire said:
Oh great .. this place is awesome .. just joined and meta future batchmate too

I live in sectror 14 , in gurgaon , lets have a meet someplace soon , do u know of any more guys who are going to gim

regards
shailesh

Yeah i do know a few , lets have a meet soon ... Did u have any other final calls apart from GIM ??

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ch21599 said:
Yeah i do know a few , lets have a meet soon ... Did u have any other final calls apart from GIM ??
Well I had SIIB , not more ... so its all GIM ,

do tell me when do u plan to have the meet .. and is there any thread on GIM here

regards
shailesh