Hello Everyone

jp_pisces

Hi
This is Jaspreet Singh.I'm working with Reliance infocom as a Project Engineer.Heard about ManagementParadise from my friend,Colleague n Philosopher Mr.Amardeep rishi.i would love to interact with all members of the site and vll try to be active all the time.............

:tea: CHEERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

amardeep.rishi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well nice to see this reliance family is blistering.trust me jaspreet this site really can help us!!and thanx for these prefixes though it's a bit exaggerated:big_grin:
i can tell abt this guy...he is brillient in sports(amazingly almost all sports)and have the caliber to do achieve things he deserve.a little more conviction can make him altogether a diffrent person.
Hope u will enjoy the stay at MP:)
let me tell u b this by coming to ur cubicle that i have replied ur post..:big_grin:
Reliance Zindabaaad

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
OoO Man... Wonderful.. Its gr8 to see the whole reliance family joining up here....

Btw ... everyone is mukesh ke side se ki anil ke side se ;) ??

jp_pisces

Hum sab Ada ki taraf se hain bhai
\
kartik said:
OoO Man... Wonderful.. Its gr8 to see the whole reliance family joining up here....

Btw ... everyone is mukesh ke side se ki anil ke side se ;) ??

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
amardeep.rishi said:
well nice to see this reliance family is blistering.trust me jaspreet this site really can help us!!and thanx for these prefixes though it's a bit exaggerated:big_grin:
i can tell abt this guy...he is brillient in sports(amazingly almost all sports)and have the caliber to do achieve things he deserve.a little more conviction can make him altogether a diffrent person.
Hope u will enjoy the stay at MP:)
let me tell u b this by coming to ur cubicle that i have replied ur post..:big_grin:
Reliance Zindabaaad

Aah great way to introduce Mr Jaspreet..!!

Welcome to Mp world..!! Hope to see more of interaction frm ur end..!!

Thnx Buddy for nice suggestion,vll definitely implement that!!!!!!

Mua too wondering what was the suggestion???

P.s : Keep on posting..!!

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
welcome jaspreet.... waiting for the whole reliance to join..... but kartik bachke rehna nahi to reliance tereko bhi kharid lega

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
SUGESSTION WAS FRM AMARDEEP JI TO JASPREET JI... THT IF HE ACTUAALY USES HIS TALENT..HE CAN REACH HEIGHTS...(SPORTS N ALL FIELD) I HOPE I GOT THIS RITE...LOL

amardeep.rishi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
vishal_1986 said:
SUGESSTION WAS FRM AMARDEEP JI TO JASPREET JI... THT IF HE ACTUAALY USES HIS TALENT..HE CAN REACH HEIGHTS...(SPORTS N ALL FIELD) I HOPE I GOT THIS RITE...LOL
Well u r rite vishal ji.....one request vishal...don;t add these JI or shri.....yaar itne bade nahi hain hum:big_grin:

jp_pisces

vishal_1986 said:
hey Vishal.....ya amar is true i'm crazy bout Sports..well r u sports freak too??????????

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
jp_pisces said:
hey Vishal.....ya amar is true i'm crazy bout Sports..well r u sports freak too??????????
hey jasprit... me 2 crazy abt sports but only few... ie CRICKET, TT and A little BADMINTON...long time played these 3 though..lolz... no time n also no space in my colony 2 play....