Need help in choosing country for doing MBA

predatorvj

Hello friends ,

My name is vijay chaudhari ,28yrs ,M. I have did my BE IT in year 2009 and was running my startup business till now. In mean while i did my Java (OCJP 6) international certification . My company was into SOFTWARE ,SURVEILLANCE AND AUTOMATION. Running my company i learned that my core focus and interest is not software development as i am Peoples guy .

Clients i closed till the date :
  1. MOD(Ministry of Defense)
  2. Police Departments
  3. Banking sectors ,etc
I hope only overview is more than enough to explain my skills .I will be pushing best of me , i cant handle any more corrupt politicians and officers . I came across very few but yes there are more of this people out there . Now i want to challenge more skilled peoples ,top and undefeated peoples making my real power .
Ok In short i want to handover my business and do MBA . I have below questions

1. Is it worth doing MBA abroad
  2. Which stream like marketing /finance specialization
  3. Which is best country with more job option with lesser expense overall

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
India offers the cheapest MBA degrees and US has the most expensive ones. A middle way out is Canada / Mexico / China or dual programs like SP Jain which offer MBA in 3 locations.

Each b-school has its own USP. Some are great with global exposure, some have asian focus, some have entrepreneurial history. It'd be best to evaluate what you are looking for from the school.

Let us know more about your thoughts and I can help you with more clarity.