Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
WELCOME!
My name is Tushar Rathi, student brand ambassador [email protected].
I belongs to "city of navabs" i.e. Lucknow
Currently doing my PGDM from ITM, Navi Mumbai,
Management trainee @ Hypercity,
Done 3 months NGO project with Kotak,
Amway business owner,
Core member of Independent India(I-2): A non-political youth organisation,
Completed my BMS from Lucknow university
Hobbies: Earning money, helping others, trading, internet surfing.
I always try to do something new, something different, innovative and i love changes.

Thank You!:SugarwareZ-198:

Hello!! This is Amulya, the Student Brand Ambassador for the South zone hailing from the beautiful and cultural city of Mysore, representing Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development.

meheer

Wishing all you guys the very best of luck... for the Brand Ambassador program.

Keep rocking and never stop innovating. Do not be afraid to put forth your ideas.

Last edited:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Let's see some more brand ambassadors introducing in here !

Good work starting this thread tushar.. keep up !

Wishing all Brand Ambassadors the very best :)

AmritanshuMehra

Hi,

Amritanshu Mehra here!!
Brand ambassador for IMT Ghaziabad!

Hometown: Ahmedabad
Current Location: Ghaziabad
Projects Undertaken: Business Process Outsourcing (Kanoo Travels, Dubai); Speak-up Survey (UAE Exchange, Dubai)
Internship: (Secondary) Equity Research (Religare Technova, Noida)
Would be completing MBA in March '13!!

Hope to contribute to and also gain from the pool of ideas discussed in the forums....

meheer

Hi,

Amritanshu Mehra here!!
Brand ambassador for IMT Ghaziabad!

Hometown: Ahmedabad
Current Location: Ghaziabad
Projects Undertaken: Business Process Outsourcing (Kanoo Travels, Dubai); Speak-up Survey (UAE Exchange, Dubai)
Internship: (Secondary) Equity Research (Religare Technova, Noida)
Would be completing MBA in March '13!!

Hope to contribute to and also gain from the pool of ideas discussed in the forums....

Hi Amritanshu,

Congratulations on being appointed as a Brand Ambassador. Also, thank you for introducing yourself.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
299 Views and only 6 introduction :(
Cheer up guys there are 107 Brand Ambassadors across the world where are all others i think most of them have not begun their work yet, wake up guys, do your best..

ndim-2013

hey frindss
i'm NIKUNJ SHARMA ......member of brand ambassador team ................and i'm from the city of love and coolness i.e DEHRADUN

anmaravi

Its really difficult to write abt myself.I should leave that to others to judge me.
lethargic and ambitious.DAY DREAMER..a simple boy,impulsive ,enthusiastic,unpredictable, restless mind, stubborn, adamant, straight forward, sweet fun loving person.Am a boy with difference n a cute boy 2 hang out and lve 2 make frens!!! I have worked with IBM as intern and software developer in Cognizant.Im a computer science engineer Graduated from PSG Tech coimbatore. Currently pursuing my MBA from BIM Trichy

Nochu

Hello Everyone,My name is Amit Chakraborty,from the City Of Joy-Kolkata,Currently pursuing my M.COM in Marketing Management from St.Xavier's College,Kolkata.
I love playing contests,I was one of 100 lucky winners of the Amul Butter Bash Contest 2011 on Facebook,
My hobbies are collecting coins and I enjoy travelling a lot.My research interest lies in CRM specially in Loyalty Programs.
I'll try to work with my full potential and will try to bring success and glory this great initiative by the founders of management paradise.com
Thanks to Kartik sir and Meheer sir for selecting me as a Student Brand Ambassador of Management Paradise.com.....feeling honoured and privileged....thanks once again.... :)

Hello every one

I am Siddhart Dubey BA for SIOM Nashik.
I am basically form Bhopal completed my graduation from NIT bhopal and then worked in Vedanta resources (BALCO).

Just got free from B-school fest DRISHTI '13 @SIOM finishes on 21st jan 2013.
My interest include reading books, theater play, Badminton.