Hello to everyone from the Netherlands

RuurdZwart

Hello everyone!

My name is Ruurd, from the Netherlands, and I found this great website when I was looking for interesting articles about innovative project management techniques. Currently I am working on my research paper to receive my bachelor of Communication and Multimedia Design.

Together with a friend of mine we are researching new aspects to add to, or improve the so called 'iron triangle' of project management (cost, quality and time). We found that motivation of the project team and the project manager is one of the key factors affecting the iron triangle. Because of this conclusion we are looking for new and innovative ways to motivate a company team to achieve the greatest results. Current project management methodes incorporate some motivational aspects mostly based on the flow researched by Csikszentmihalyi. We found some other area's that could increase motivation based on certain reward schedules (similar to B.F. Skinner his research) and a way for the employees to develop themselves more (see McDonalds employee development).

Our research is still ongoing and if anyone has some interesting articles about motivation, project management,cultural differences in project management or anything else I would greatly appriciate it!

I already found some great information and discussions on this website and I hope I can stick around for a while!