Hello Emerging Administrators

pgraman01

Hi Friends,

I am P. Gajapathi Raman from Tamilnadu, I have finished my basic degree in BBM, at present pursuing MBA in Maharaja Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.

My hobbies are Pencil Sketching, Poem writing and blogs writing. And I listen to music mostly to Our Maestro A.R. Rahman songs.

And I am an IAS aspirant, after finishing my MBA, I am going to start my preparation for Civils.

thank you

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi Friends,

I am P. Gajapathi Raman from Tamilnadu, I have finished my basic degree in BBM, at present pursuing MBA in Maharaja Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.

My hobbies are Pencil Sketching, Poem writing and blogs writing. And I listen to music mostly to Our Maestro A.R. Rahman songs.

And I am an IAS aspirant, after finishing my MBA, I am going to start my preparation for Civils.

thank you

hello hows you nice to see you here it will be great pleasure to learn lots of things from and you will be also learning lots of new so have a nice experience at mp

pgraman01

hello hows you nice to see you here it will be great pleasure to learn lots of things from and you will be also learning lots of new so have a nice experience at mp

Yes gaurav, I have landed in a very good place. For sure, MP will help us to learn many things. My strategy is study 40% discuss 60% with the friends, surely it will helps to gain lot. thank you