Hello from Wafa :)

wafadeshmukh

Well let me start about myself :) My name is Wafa Deshmukh, I am a student of Rizvi Institute Of Management Studies & Research, currently pursuing MBA in Marketing, Life's been tough but then we got to fight :thedevil2: I talk alot, like reading, blogging, sometimes even try my hand at Photoshop, I believe in living for today and not worrying about tomorrow, give your best and be prepared for the worst :blah::blah: Alright thats about it, If you wanna know anything else about me please feel free to ask :)

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well let me start about myself :) My name is Wafa Deshmukh, I am a student of Rizvi Institute Of Management Studies & Research, currently pursuing MBA in Marketing, Life's been tough but then we got to fight :thedevil2: I talk alot, like reading, blogging, sometimes even try my hand at Photoshop, I believe in living for today and not worrying about tomorrow, give your best and be prepared for the worst :blah::blah: Alright thats about it, If you wanna know anything else about me please feel free to ask :)

Hello Wafa! You are welcome here.

I've read most of your posts and replies and found out that you have a good deal of knowledge. I mean your words are like from a matured person!

I really want to ask you a question "Where are you these days?" because I'm feeling your absence here at Management Paradise. I would also love to know about your blog.

Regards