satan cant stand me but im sure u can

:rip: hey ppl well nothin much to say abt maself. ummm....... well for starters ma names kim n i study in " BHavans" college[god knws y i shifted frm xaviers]doin bms {switched frm science;its true} ope to make it big oneday. somewat like donald trump {or at least his fiancee[shes got a hell lotta diamonds n gonna marry the rich dude.even though his hair looks like somethin was killed n stuck to his head]}. anyways i hope to be a tad interestin.
tc. satan

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
dnt worry kim.. most of d guyz here at MP wil make it big one day ;) ..

Jus b sure to pick d right guy .. ;)

A.J.

Maverick
satan cant stand me said:
ope to make it big oneday. somewat like donald trump {or at least his fiancee[shes got a hell lotta diamonds n gonna marry the rich dude.even though his hair looks like somethin was killed n stuck to his head]}. anyways i hope to be a tad interestin.
tc. satan

My my......you're fast.

Just one day here, and you're already gunning for me!!!!!:fear:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
She never said that .. Milind k pass sab inside info :p

Leme knw whenz ur concert kim.. id love to come :)

A.J.

Maverick
aww shucks ... did i frighten ya... hope not.. wher u frm Aj.

Ah nah, don't worry.....I'm not one of those easily frightened types :aj:

And oh.....I can sing pretty well.....so maybe we can plan out a concert for the benefit of the other members :aj1: :aj:

A.J.

Maverick
Yeah I'm in TYBMS.........in the best damn college in the city. Am sure you know which :aj:

Ah well I don't wanna tax your over-worked brain right now.....am from NM.
And even I happened to switch to BMS from the Science stream...........a decision which hasn't really been a very wise one in hindsight.

Such is life......you win some, you lose some :aj:

Where're you located btw?? :aj:

nice to meet someone as dumb as i am.... me in orlem rite now.... u? .... u seem to b interestin or mayb im jus bored.... either way... r u like findin it diff to get a job or somethin.... plz say no dont scare me plzzzzzzzz.:dizzy:

A.J.

Maverick
nice to meet someone as dumb as i am.... me in orlem rite now.... u? .... u seem to b interestin or mayb im jus bored.... either way... r u like findin it diff to get a job or somethin.... plz say no dont scare me plzzzzzzzz.

orlem??

Is that the place where they house brain-dead rockers?? :aj1: :aj1:

Just kidding......no idea where that place is; do enlighten me please! :aj1:

And yeah, I'm feeling bored too.........and what better way to alleviate boredom than to try and pick the brain of the resident rocker!! :aj1:

yea orlem is the place of "the brain dead rockers" ....aaa .. its in malad dude...n i aint a total rocker ... i used to have a band before... milind jus blew it outta proportion.....where the hell r u frm anupam ... isnt that ur name

A.J.

Maverick
yea orlem is the place of "the brain dead rockers" ....aaa .. its in malad dude...n i aint a total rocker ... i used to have a band before... milind jus blew it outta proportion.....where the hell r u frm anupam ... isnt that ur name

Yup that indeed is my name.....

You ain't a rocker??
Then you better be rich.....I'm not easy you know :aj1:

I'm physically residing in Juhu.......though mentally I'm somewhere in the clouds surrounded by the magical creatures of Faërie Land :aj:

OK, that should be sufficient to mess you up for now :aj1: :aj:

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
A.J. said:
best damn college in the city. Am sure you know which :aj:

Ah well I don't wanna tax your over-worked brain right now.....am from NM.

dude..aj...one side u r sayin ..ur in best colg...n other way..ur sayin...ur over burdenin her...

if ur in best colg..thn she wont b over burdened 2 knw the name...lolz

A.J.

Maverick
vishal_1986 said:
dude..aj...one side u r sayin ..ur in best colg...n other way..ur sayin...ur over burdenin her...

if ur in best colg..thn she wont b over burdened 2 knw the name...lolz

Vishal vishal vishal......very quick to jump to conclusions, aren't we? :aj1:

I told her that I was in the best college.....and the "you know which" part was meant as a guessing bit.

And then I told her that I didn't want her to tax her brain, so I gave her the answer.

Simple. :aj:

Read again, a bit more carefully this time. It's called semantics :aj: